Gareth at Pontins Prestatyn, Sunday 14th August

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NicolaJayne

This will be amazing as its a 60 minute set with his band. But I will be giving this one a miss.

Sounds like Gareth is going to have a busy summer.

• 1 month later...

Gareth was brilliant at this gig. He and his band were on stage for 70 mins and then he did a signing and photo session. I left just after midnight and he was still signing.

There's a bit of a story attached to this, so I'll post again later when I've had a sleep.

Linda

Gareth was brilliant at this gig. He and his band were on stage for 70 mins and then he did a signing and photo session. I left just after midnight and he was still signing.

There's a bit of a story attached to this, so I'll post again later when I've had a sleep.

Linda

Sounds great Linda. Can't wait to hear what happened and also what Gareth sang. Glad you enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to hearing reports,Gareth on stage for 70mins WOW!!! I don't know whether Gareth on stage again tonight,someone on twitter say's he is.

Can't believe I met Gareth Gates lastnight. He was amazin he's on stage again tonight too. Lovin my holiday in Pontins Prestatyn -)

I wonder if they asked him to do another night?

Linda, I am so pleased you were there and therefore we will get a report about the evening, really looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

ElishaShepherd elisha shepherd

so buzzed that ive just seen gareth gates sing, he touched my hand and i got to meet him! <3

10 hours ago

Guest NicolaJayne

Linda

WOW! on stage 70 minites can't wait to hear all about Prestatyn.

omg i finally got to see gareth close up ,it was superb , he was so good sang alot of rock songs but his cover of valerie and akiller song was outsatnding all the crowd was singing along , igot to meet him after and gve him amassive cuddle unfortuntaly my camera died so i didnt get aphoto but who cares because i got to meet him , if he is still in pontins tonight ill be gutted coz i only live up the road lol im still coming down from the buzz x

hi thankyou for the welcome ,i saw gareth at blackpool afew years back ,but never got to see him so close , but last night i was at the front of stage , the build up was electricfying the bluecoats kept shouting who want s to see gareth and the screams were loud , lots of cheers the wait was agonizing i was so excited and im 43 lol gareth was about 10 mins late , but he came on and the crowd went wild started of with aqueen song sorry i forgot which 1, must of sang approx 15 songs , valerie , killers song , living on aprayer, toto rosemary, sweetchild ofmine , which the crowd loved , there were others but i couldnt take it all him coz i was transfixed on gareth i was crying bit got emotional have waited almost 11years to see gareth live , he kept puting mike into the crowd so people could sing which i thought was loverly. so many people down on stage areafrom young children to teens and older people like me , gareth was so loverly and the crowd loved him . the photo signing was loverly aswell he made you feel so special ,i must admit i cuddled him so hard but he was astar he so good looking close up , ireally hope some1 else can tell you so much more ,but like i said because i never seen gareth close up before i was transfixed ,his last song was spiritinthe sky the crowd went wild at that moment xx

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you Alison for telling us all the info on last night. I can understand how emotioal it must have been for you being so close to Gareth for the first time, we have all felt like that.

So pleaeed that Gareth got such a good reception, he really knows how to wow an audience. Those are the songs I love him singing best and are the ones he sang in Dartford.

Sorry forgot to say Welcome to the site :)

Thank you Alison. I can tell you were a bit overwhelmed by being so close to Gareth. I think everyone feels like that the first time so close to him, I know I was. Felt like my heart was going to come out of my chest. Its so lovely reading a post from someone who hasn't met him before.

The song-list sounds absolutely fantastic. I'm so envious of you hearing him sing those beautiful songs, but also so pleased for you. :thumbsup:

Sounds Amazing, I wish I could of been there, I look forward to your report Linda, I want every detail Please :)

omg i finally got to see gareth close up ,it was superb , he was so good sang alot of rock songs but his cover of valerie and akiller song was outsatnding all the crowd was singing along , igot to meet him after and gve him amassive cuddle unfortuntaly my camera died so i didnt get aphoto but who cares because i got to meet him , if he is still in pontins tonight ill be gutted coz i only live up the road lol im still coming down from the buzz x

Hi Alison, Welcome to the board :) glad you had a fantastic time and got to meet Gareth :)

he sang adele song some1 like you ,awham song ,summer of 69 ,sex on fire ,sunshine

It sounds very similar to Gareth's gig at "Dartford" that was amazing too.

Was the killers song "Somebody Told Me"?