Gareth at Pontins Prestatyn, Sunday 14th August

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all your concerns. Despite the incident I wouldn't have missed the day - it was brilliant seeing Gareth so close and of course the lovely hugs :hug::blush:

Meant to say that Mike Choi was acting as Gareth's manager this weekend, so was standing by during the signing and even took some photos for some people. Just after my photo, Pete (the guitarist) crept up behind Gareth and probably got included in the picture being taken. He and Gareth hugged and appeared to thank each other for the weekend. I'm sure Gareth made a great impression on so many people who saw him yesterday - he was a world away from the other entertainment that evening. It's great that Gareth is doing so many varied events (although I'm sure some of the press would go to town on him appearing at Pontin's, if it had been more widely publicised). He is managing to give a very wide range of people the opportunity to see him. There was a young girl in front of me who was very nervous and shy when she got to Gareth. She shied away from a hug, so he grabbed her and gave her a kiss - it was lovely, as it was when earlier he had picked up a little girl (about Missy's age) and gave her a hug.

Linda

Lindajan thanks for your great report. On a serious note I am concerned that you fainted but now I expect you may smile at the incident! Perhaps one of the chances to get up close to Gareth and you are carried outside for some fresh air :lol: !!

Sounds like it was a brilliant night for everyone.

I love the extra little snippets you have posted above. Gareth must love being with this band.

Natalie lovely to see you posting and filling in yet more details. Thanks for the songlist. Would loved to have heard the Adele song in particular.

he even impressed my boyfriend with his voice and the rock songs so that was a bonus
Great-mission accomplished!!

It definitely sounds better when Gareth sings it.

Thanks for your concerns Eternal - next time I must make sure I drink more (and I don't mean alcohol!). Although I have had a stiff neck for a few days, I feel much better today so no lasting damage - and I did get that extra hug :hug: Glad you liked the extra little details and that you weren't bored.

Linda