Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? I think it's far more likely that Gareth was talking about his friends that he caught up with last night. It was his best friend's party, a friend who presumably invited other friends, many of whom would be mutual friends who Gareth might not have seen for a while.

I know Gareth has made friends on the les Mis tour, but I think he can go a night without them, especially when he's catching up with old friends.

I thought Gareth meant his Les Mis friends :D

I read that and initially thought that too, well that's not very nice being at a party and saying you miss your other friends but when I have re-read it Gareth is obviously saying how he has missed being with these friends he is with. (That restriction of 140 letters in a tweet can misconstrue the meaning). It's just lovely they are so close.

Hope he and everyone had a great night.

Looks like Gareth was in the Orange Rooms last night according to @emmalong1390

Mission: find gareth gates in orange rooms!

about 7 hours ago via ÃœberTwitter

Mission complete. Found gareth gates. Lovely young man @SonalBakrania

about 7 hours ago via ÃœberTwitter

Rather chuffed to have met @Gareth_Gates tonight. I'd like to think I was one of few who mentioned his performance as the splendid marius.

about 3 hours ago via ÃœberTwitter

Gareth was there some time last week too as Gareth was tweeted by "The Orange Rooms" to say it was lovely to see him. :icecream:

Gareth is so busy !

Gareth_Gates Back in London for the Night. Rehearsals in morning for Songs of Praise @Royal Albert Hall on Sunday. Then back to Southampton for 2 shows!

about 5 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Gareth_Gates Gareth will be doing a DJ gig this Sunday at Campus, 396 Sauchiehall Street in Glasgow. He'll be on stage at 1am.

about 5 hours

# Had the worst pain in my ear on the flight back... And no I don't mean my manager yapping on!! Almost home. I'm exhausted! about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

* Retweet

#

London bound. The cabin crew are doing the safety procedure... I'm sure I should have my phone off by now! about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone