Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is doing much better. A few more photos, and he could afford to plug the album etc too! So many people following are oblivious to it.

#diat is back - ouch!

Gareth_Gates #diat Lazy morning. Fish cakes & carrot n swede mash for breakfast! Missy bust my nose! Show @barbican, home, watched final ep of 24, bed!

about 7 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Another meeting :)

imstucknomore Just had a meeting about the Bournemouth McGuire Course with Gareth_Gates and loads of great ideas. Now off to the O2. Tiring day already!

42 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

(Mind you it looks like Matt Wilton was at the panto launch - imstucknomore In guildford at a studio watching minty from eastenders try and read in the dark.. Tough without your specks;-)

Such an emotional day. The tours done! Gonna miss everyone lots.... X
Wishing all my fellow cast members luck for tonights rehearsal!! I shall be on my sofa, stuffing my face!! :-D yawn!!! X
Hammersmith flyover is closed.... The whole of west London is in turmoil !! And I'm stuck in a car! Urgh!
I'm just involved at the end. When they bring on each of the casts. So I'm not needed for rehearsals... Yey!

And someone asked who the understudy Marius was at Queens

@iEmmaHouston not sure yet. Haven't met the cast. Rehearsals start Wednesday

Gareth went on quite a twitter marathon last night, so I suggest anyone not actively following Gareth goes for a look as it's too much to copy. He replied to quite a few people too, so there are quite a few excited people too. :thumbsup:

The main bits were that he was enjoying a peppermint tea and some roses on the sofa watching a film, and starting rehearsals tomorrow.

Just finished rehearsals. Really good day. The revolve is quite something! And the Barricade to huge! about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
@JRobyns Exciting! Mate i've already stacked it twice! 27 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to JRobyns