Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

Glad I didn't see this on facebook yesterday !

Gareth_Gates Gareth Gates

So in answer to my mum and everyone... I'm fine! No idea where this has come from!! But thanks for your lovely messages!

7 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

Gareth_Gates Gareth Gates

Had a phone call from my mum earlier in a panic! She said "are you ok?" ..."theres messages on FB saying you're been in a car crash!' ...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well here is an article about the Wilkes academy http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/news/Jonny-Nikki-help-raw-talent-shine/article-1180010-detail/article.html

and the biog on the twitter is Performing Arts Academy for Ages 4 to 16+ ....so it may be something similar that Gareth is doing with Jonny Wilkes (or indeed the 2 wives are doing together)

All interesting stuff Floz.

When I saw Gates&Wilkes I immediately thought of Jonathan Wilkes. Perhaps he is beginning the venture in his home town with Gareth then following on with his home town? All speculation of course.

Exciting times ahead for both of them (or their wives).

He does better than some, and I'm definitely grateful for what we get, but he's a long way behind others. What I think would be nice if Gareth managed a few more back-stage type tweets, and at different times of the day. As lovely as it is to know he's enjoying sitting down to a bit of tv, it's exciting for us fans to get little insights to his work life, and the chance for people who aren't up in the wee small hours to join in. I also suspect that by tweeting a lot late at night when most fans have gone to bed, that people who follow a lot of people are likely to miss what he has to say.

And he's still getting people asking him what he's up to these days! :whistle:

Oh dear, poor Gaz.

I see he also tweeted Val in response to a question about the Oliviers. He was going to go, but decided against it as it would be his first day off in ages. Very wise. It must be tempting to go to these more showy events, but it's the sensible thing to have a day off, especially if you have started to call your mum rude words! :wacko:

He does better than some, and I'm definitely grateful for what we get, but he's a long way behind others. What I think would be nice if Gareth managed a few more back-stage type tweets, and at different times of the day.

And he's still getting people asking him what he's up to these days! :whistle:

Anyone who didn't know what Gareth was doing would think he only ever watched Dancing on Ice or Mad Dogs on TV!!!

It would be nice to hear of happenings in his working day too. :whistle:

It's obviously one of Gareth's friends who has posted this on Twitter

Calmania: @Gareth_Gates

can you remember these mate? Went the other day and thought of you! Xx http://t.co/caBPQKG

I can't work out if the picture is of yorkshire puddings or some sort of tart. Whichever, they look slightly burnt, so not sure if that is the reason for him thinking of Gareth :whistle: Does he usually burn the pies?