Performing Arts School in Bradford

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for scanning in the article June.

I can't wait to find out what kind of music this new album is going to be, if according to the lady on twitter its going to be something `different'. Hope we get to hear some of it at Bath next week.

Great stuff, thanks.

It's a shame there is always some idiot who thinks they know about Gareth's career, but knows nothing. But I'm pleased to see there are always people prepared to put them straight too. :thumbsup:

I expect there will be a lot of interest in Gareth's new academy, and it's brilliant that he's able to take advantage of the facilities at his old school too. :wub:

Thank you Heather for posting and June for scanning the article :)

I have visions though that the good people Of Bradford will think Gareth is jamming in his Garden shed though , and not his lovely log cabin containing Gareth's recording studio amongst other things

Thats true,he should say his log cabin or studio rather than shed lol as shed was just a joke that was made on twitter a while back.

Gareth was the last item on Alex and Becky Breakfast show at 7am ,Pulse Radio , so it should be repeated at 8am and be online. Gareth mentioned about his giving back to Bradford and also he is giving out some sponsorships which he is passionate about for youngsters who wouldn't get the chance otherwise.

Alex mentioned after the news that he had been reading Gareth's twitter where Gareth mention that he'd won a speech competition and that was a first for him. Alex also said he would try and get Gareth into the studio sometime :D

http://www.pulse.co.uk/

Thanks for that Heather. I caught a few words from Gareth at the beginning of the 8 o'clcok show, but not as detailed as you've put up. I presume that will be all there will be. Was nice to hear his voice on the Radio again.

I love that Gareth is going to be awarding some Scholarships. He is one of a kind. :wub: