Gareth interview Pulse Radio

Gareth 's interview will be on Monday for A Yorkshire Day Special, I'm glad we have a time and day and will be able to listen :thumbsup:

» ThePulseOfWY The Pulse

On Monday @Gareth_Gates will be on Pulse Breakfast! We'll also have a special Yorkshire Day 9@9, so who's your fave #yorkshirebandsinger?

3 hours ago

I have heard the adds for Gareth already this morning . They interviewed Will Young yesterday and asked Will five questions yesterday , he scored 4 and a half . Alex the DJ says he is asking Gareth the same questions to see if Gareth can get his own back on Will for winning Pop Idol , from reading Alex's facebook and twitter last week , Gareth beat Will :thumbsup:

http://www.pulse.co.uk/

hopefull they will have some pics of Gareth up on Monday :D

What were the news Val?

Alex asked Gareth if he would be going into any other musicals now Les mis was finished. Gareth said he's been having talks (not sure if that was his words) about a few other musicals but wanted to have a break after such a long run in Les Mis and he also wanted to start writing a new album. :thumbsup:

I enjoyed Gareth's interview very much, he sounded very relaxed. Alex asked Gareth if he was doing any other musicals, Gareth said that the had been in talks with them, but said after Les Mis, he wanted a bit of a break . He said he had also missed recording things, so is going to write an album :thumbsup: