Videos from Bridlington

GPG MY IDOL

I am starting a new thread for these.

There are 11 videos, but I can only post three in a block so the next 3 will be added further down and so on ...

I'll get them all up as soon as I can :D

If anyone would like to put them on their Facebook etc feel free but I would like to put them on Twitter for Gareth to see, I have already put this first one on but I am not going to put them on Twitter in a block, like I did the last time I am going to spread them out a bit.

Here we go :wub:

Thanks so much, June, for these brilliant videos. I don't know how you manage to get such clear recordings. I tried to record some at Darlington and Prestatyn but the sound quality is terrible. Perhaps it is the difference between an acoustic set and one with a full band. Anyway it is lovely to be able to watch these and image that I was actually there.

Lovely picture of you with Gareth too.

Keep up the good work.

Linda

Brilliant videos. Thank you so much for making the effort to record and for sharing your clips with us. It is very much appreciated. :wub:

I tried to record some at Darlington and Prestatyn but the sound quality is terrible. Perhaps it is the difference between an acoustic set and one with a full band.

I think recordings end up distorted when the music is louder, as most cameras etc aren't designed to cope with that. Being a bit further back seems to help a lot, as the sound balance tends to be better anyway, but that also means being a bit further back! :huh:

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you June for all the lovely video's from Bridlington. :thumbsup:

Really appreciate all the time and effort it took to do this for everyone not able to be there.

June you are an absolute star to do all these videos so everyone can enjoy Gareth's music. You put a lot of time and effort into these, and the Dartford and Maidstone ones, and for people who couldn't make the venues, it's very special to be able to share them. I may put some on FB if you don't mind for the fans who are not on gareth forums, but certainly it will be nice for you to personally tweet your hard work to Gareth yourself.