Official site revamp & their message boards are closing

Khelda

I am still seeing the old page when visit site?? But loving the screen snap gorgeous picture can't wait to see the new result. Hopefully be up and running by the time I am back from holidays.

That was happening for me Sue until I rebooted my comp.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its a good job we have such a huge cataloge on here of Gareth's past history. I've noticed lots of people viewing the old threads since we knew the OS was going. There's loads of stuff on here that had disappeared from the OS.

I think we should give our Admin and Moderators a huge pat on the back for the way they've built this site up over the years. :thumbsup:

In a way it's good the official forums are closing - there was a bad atmosphere on there and not many people on it. I managed to remember my old details for this site so I thought I'd start posting again!!

Nice to see you posting again. I managed to remember my old details aswell. Welcome back :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed that Janice when I clicked on the link. Good sign in one way, but I hope it doesn't stay like that for long as they've taken off the links to Facebook and Twitter again.

Perhaps it will go live soon. :thumbsup::jump:

The little logos on the bottom of the page say its designed by David Hellman and mentions bueltge for the plugin. Does that mean anything to anyone?