Official site revamp & their message boards are closing

Khelda

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Floz. I wonder if Gareth speaks German. I did have the translate at the top same as you Heather.

Gareth speaks a little german, you could not call it fluent though. :D

Maybe they were looking at up and coming designers who have good ideas and might be a bit different?

Gareth speaks a little german, you could not call it fluent though. :D

Maybe they were looking at up and coming designers who have good ideas and might be a bit different?

Was it his German oral exam that Gareth had to sing Inge, and he passed? I seem to remember something like that.

Just had a quick look on Will Young's Website. Will has also done away with his fan forum but on his homepage he asks questions to which the fans can reply. I wonder if Gareth's site will be along the same lines. This way they get answers to what the fans would like to see, but without all the other trivial stuff that gets posted. Here's a link to Will's site if anyone wants to have a look at what they look like

http://www.willyoung.co.uk/global/home

Guest NicolaJayne

I also had a look last week Val and hope that Gareths new web site allows fans to comment on the news items. At least that way we get some input in Gareths career and it makes it more interesting.