McGuire course Birmingham

lindajan

I remember seeing that one when I was staying with you once. Wasn't that the one we were hazarding a guess Gareth may have been staying at?

Sorry missed this Val. Yes that was the hotel we were speculating on. It is very close to the Hippodrome.

So good to see all the people tweeting about meeting Gareth today.

Some saying he was really nice and one saying how she was texting and literally bumped into him. :lol: What a treat.

Thanks for those photos Val.

The first one Gareth is standing in front of Birmingham's Council House and the second to the left of him is the newly refurbished Town Hall. Good to see some of Birmingham's architecture on show.

There are soooo many people tweeting about seeing/bumping into or sitting next to Gareth today. Seems he was eating in Wagamamas later in the day too.

Not good when people who actually meet him think he looks orange :( if he wants to use fake tan fine but I wish he wouldn't go so far with it,would love to have the courage to tell him that when I meet him sometime.

Most of the time luckily it looks real,not orange but even then he doesn't need it but thats up to him I guess and sometimes lighting in pics can make him look orangey even when its not.

Anyway thanks for posting these pics Val :) its lovely to hear a lot of people bumped into him again today :) I really cannot wait for the stammer hopuse to be shown :)

I suppose Gareth might have had makeup on for the filming of TV programme ?

I thought that Heather. He must have had to have a certain amount of make-up as he was filming for TV. And the filming seemed to go on all day, so I expect it was touched up several times making it thicker every time.

I too wish Gareth would give the fake tan and bronzer etc a miss. It's not just that there is no need, it looks so unnatural.

He might have felt tempted to have a top-up tan knowing he was filming, but when he's filming is exactly when he needs to look his best, and too much tan ruins his natural good looks. If it looked like a tan it wouldn't be so bad, but it doesn't. It's far too orangy. There's no need for make-up unless you are filming under strong lights, except perhaps a light dusting of powder to stop your nose shining. Unless everyone on the entire course had their make-up done for filming, he's going to stand out as being the most orange one there.

It's a shame that so often when people meet Gareth, or see him on tv, their first comment is to say he looks orange. It totally undermines what he's doing, which is a shame, because what he's doing leading a McGuire course and doing the documentary is amazing.

Gareth_Gates Gareth Gates

Just got back from Birmingham. I was there a few days filming a documentary for the BBC about stammering. Great few days.

7 minutes ago Fav

imstucknomore Matt Wilton

by Gareth_Gates

Glad to be back after a tiring McGuire Course in Birmingham. Thanks to @Gareth_Gates & all the amazing grads who helped make it a success!!1 hour ago