Gareth interview on Richard Winchup show

Yorksheather

Gareth was on the Rich Winchup show last night , he's been on before as it's a show for McGuire grads . It's quite near the end, well over 3/4 into the show after Matt Wilton. Gareth spoke about the Birmingham course, he mentioned that he accepted the lead role in Hair which starts in Munich and has a few European Dates then onto the UK . He did say the dates and venues had been released yesterday ? Gareth also mentioned that he has a straight acting role in a play ..( my smiley's arn't working )

you can listen again , scroll down to Wednesday 19th The Richard Winchup show .

http://www.northcots...again-beta.html

That's odd Heather. I've just had a message from Rich on Facebook asking me if I'll promote his listen again link when its up. Off to have a listen now as I've not yet heard it. Rich has been dying to get Gareth on his show for ages. now he's finally managed it. :thumbsup:

Rich sent me the link and I've listened to it now Khelda. Lovely interview. Great to hear about the straight play at the end of next year. This the role in Hair will help with that too as Gareth said its almost half speaking in that as well.

Can anyone work out a way of listening to the interview only?. I really don't have the time or the inclination to listen to the whole programme and you don;t seem to be able to move the cursor along to the relevant bit :unsure:

Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks Heather but couldnt listen to the interview as the 19th has been taken down now.

The play sounds very interesting, didn't think the straight acting role was Hair.