Gareth at Dancing Championships, Blackpool, 28th January 2012

maria_1981

No. I can't work out where I am supposed to be looking. :blush::withstupid:

Where you need to look Eternal, is go on to the link Ramona posted. Pics of the vids are on the side, go to view all. Find Gareth's pic on vid. then next to it is a green background with girls legs dancing. Once into that he sings two songs at beginning. Then move onto 55.18 approx. and he sings Any One while a young girl dances.

Then 1.24 is first award presentation with singer Natalie. Last but by no means least, 2.48 with all sorts of women !! :lol: Hope this helps.

Chris this link should take you to Gareth singing Heaven & Angel On My Shoulder

http://www.ustream.t...corded/20070721

Then move the thing along to about 55.00 ish and Gareth sings Anyone of Us

And 1.24 for Gareth presenting the award :) (I missed this bit last night)

This Link

http://www.ustream.t...corded/20074048

start it at 19.45 Suspicious Minds, Spirit in the Sky, Livin' on a Prayer & Don't Stop Me Now

SORRY CHRIS I HAVE LOST THE OTHER BIT WITH GARETH PRESENTING THE AWARD WHEN I FIND IT AGAIN I'LL LET YOU KNOW

Where you need to look Eternal, is go on to the link Ramona posted. Pics of the vids are on the side, go to view all. Find Gareth's pic on vid. then next to it is a green background with girls legs dancing. Once into that he sings two songs at beginning. Then move onto 55.18 approx. and he sings Any One while a young girl dances.

Then 1.24 is first award presentation with singer Natalie. Last but by no means least, 2.48 with all sorts of women !! :lol: Hope this helps.

Have finally managed to watch it. It was brilliant and Gareth was quite obviously having a brill time (as were the ladies).

It was quite a night wasn't it, featuring so many different types of dancers?

Thanks Sue and GPGMYIDOL and everyone for showing me (step by step :blush: ) where to find it.

Was certainly worth the wait too.