Outrageous Cabaret Bar Carlisle 20.4.12

Val4Gareth

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this on tiwtter earlier and sounds like a nightclub so will prob be like Cruz 101 Andrea rather than Maidstone, Stratford and the place where the Poole gig was so its not too bad :) its one of the full blown gigs like those i'm more bothered about as not been to one yet, having said that I could be wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Well....hopefully should be going to this gig as my Easter holiday has fallen quite late this year.......will it be tickets on the door do you reckon ? my friend seems to think so.....

This is great news as not only should you have a great time, but if we behave ourselves :lol: you may come back and tell us how the evening panned out.

It may be worth contacting the venue to see if you have to book or if there will be tickets on the door. I think at this type of venue it is usual for tickets to be for sale on the door as they want to grab last minute punters. Sometimes people make last minute decisions to go.

It seems quite a long way off but am sure it will come round quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey eternal, I contacted the venue and yep it is tickets on the door, they just said get there a bit early.

Hopefully if there are no disasters etc etc I'll go, I'm staying with my Uni friend and one of her housemates is also keen to go. I'm literally keeping everything crossed! Can't believe its only 2 days away ! EEK!

All being well I'll give you a full report :turned: !!

Hey eternal, I contacted the venue and yep it is tickets on the door, they just said get there a bit early. !!

Brilliant.

This is what they have to say on their facebook page. :thumbsup:

***** Okey dokey kids just to let you all know for Friday night with Gareth Gates........to avoid disappointment as it is 1st come 1st served make sure you are all in before 11 o clock as it will be manic.....and remember supporting him are the beautiful Roberts 'n' Ashcroft rocking up the stage......and spinning them tunes til the early hours of the morning is our resident DJ Jen Jibba-Jabba Carruthers.Door charge is £4,VIP + Students before midnight get a POUND of the door charge. Its going to be massive so come join us for a epic night at the best party in town !!!! *****

http://www.facebook.com/outrageouscarlisle?sk=wall&filter=2

Does sound like it is going to be Epic!!

Have a brill time and hope your friends enjoy it too.

Look forward to hearing all about it.

Gareth has just tweeted saying he's ill

SO worried now........!

Don't worry Sophie he followed it with this:

The only thing that's making me feel a little better is the fact I'm picking up my new car tomorrow.... Woohoooo!!! So excited!

Once he is posing in his new swanky White Range Rover Sport, he will feel better. :thumbsup:

I just hope that I get in eeeeek!!!

Seems Sophie did get in :thumbsup:

Looking forward to her tale of how it went (when she is up and about)??

Seems like it was a brilliant night from lots of the tweets.

Love this one:

@Gareth_Gates 4 hand touches, 2 kisses, a hug and a photo what a night waited half my life for this! What a night