Outrageous Cabaret Bar Carlisle 20.4.12

Val4Gareth

Guest NicolaJayne

Another nice tweet, seems Gareth went with his sister Charlotte and Catherine, maybe a friend of hers

Codz. :) @Codz_Nicholson

@Gareth_Gates kissed me and sang happy birthday to me! :-) #cuteguy! http://pic.twitter.com/2RHf1BAT

Lots of nice tweets and pics sounds like Gareth had a great time and so did everyone else there with him.

Lovely pic with Charlotte & Catherine but having problems on Twitter and won't let me post it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had THE MOST WONDERFUL night! The atmosphere was wonderful, the bar was absolutely RAMMED full of people as you'd expect. We got there early, but Gareth wasn't on til about 12.40am, so A LOT of waiting but it was SO SO worth it

I was right at the front. Gareth was like "Sophie's here!!" took my hand and gave me a kiss!!!. He sung Anyone of us, Suspicious minds, Spirit in the Sky, dont stop me now and Livin on a Prayer. There was a 'meet and greet' so I managed to get a picture with him....not sure how its turned out I'll upload it when I can ! It was slightly mental, I kept getting shoved closer to the stage. I was really worried incase the security thought it was me being a nutter and I got chucked out!!!! yeah it was amazing from start to finish.

Now just trying to locate more pics......

Lovely to hear how the evening went Sophie.

I thought you were with friends so didn't know how soon you could pop on and tell us how it went.

So glad you enjoyed it and

I was right at the front. Gareth was like "Sophie's here!!" took my hand and gave me a kiss!!!.
sounds a huge bonus.

Hope your friends enjoyed it too.

Guest NicolaJayne

So pleased you had a great night Sophie and Gareth spotted you.Thought you would get to meet him afterwards and hoping to see your pic with him.

Perhaps I need more makeup in future, I don't tend to wear any at all in my every day life and only a tiny bit when seeing a show, even then not all the time, prob why I never look great on pics (and why I never get compliments on how I look, just Gareth lol) :P spots spoil mine a lot :(

I agree with Chris, our makeup looks just right :)