Radio 1: May bank holiday Monday (2012)

Radio 1 are counting down the top 150 songs of the "millenium" today on Radio 1. They started at 7am, and will keep going until 7pm.

Gareth is bound to be in there a few times

EDIT - AOU on now. Text 81199 to tell Reggie Anyone of Us is a great song.

I was going to say, but then I had to post fast as they were playing Anyone of Us and asked for opinions. Reggie was telling everyone (in advance) how naff AOU was, so expected people to say so,

Tweet him on https://twitter.com/#!/REGYATES

Reggie is very much the sort of DJ who worries about saying or doing the cool thing, and will pay attention to reaction on the text and twitter.

People are saying on Twitter Gareth was trending re this.

Gareth is doing an interview too according to his twitter.

Thanks Sue. It's a live one too :thumbsup:

Great charity gig. In bed now... Up in 3hours to head back to London for Live Radio1 interview x

This programme is on till 7.00pm so is going to be sometime near that I would have thought.

Does the DJ have to switch on the webcam for us to be able to watch live?

(I know sometimes Chris Moyles in the morning announces when he is switching on the webcam)

• Am listning in now and have webcam up too so can see whats happening, but i have this feeling that my hubby is gonna come done soon and want to go on pc so won't be able to watch any more so will just have to listen on the old radio fingers crossed he don't come done or that he can wait for a bit lol :(

Greg James has just said there is a 'Special Guest' just before 7. Hope it's Gareth.

07. Tony Christie (??)

06. Maroon 5 ft. Christine Agueilera -Jagger. This has sold brilliantly. (8.5 million worldwide according to Greg James)