Legally Blonde - Tour from July 17th - CONFIRMED

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Just great that you had your camera with you Dorisor did you have to pop home to get it?

Thanks for taking the photo (you were brave).

Good to see such great advertising, with Gareth too. Don't think a lot of people know he is in it as it hadn't been advertised so much.

Thanks anyway. Great news.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to see the show last night.

It was fab. Like you say HeatherH it was very pink! It was girly, funny but with the ultimate lesson to us all about being true to yourself.

All the cast were very good and so energetic.

The surprise for me was Jennifer Ellison. Haven't really taken to her before but I loved how she played her character so well.

I struggled to grasp all the words from the lead Elle and really had to concentrate although she still too did a good job.

Gareth was lovely.

He suited the part of the Harvard Law student very well and when 'suited up' in the second half was very easy on the eye!

Some reviews have mentioned Gareth doing the best with what he was given and I think that sums it up really. He needed more and in particular more songs.

Myself being a bit of a romantic I am hoping his next part he gets the girl in the end. These girls ditching him seems unfair!

The second half of the show was certainly better than the first but I rate it 4****. If Gareth had sung in the duet at the end it would have had 5*****

We did make it to the stage door and it was so nice to witness a lovely girl who has been a fan for so long and been to many Gareth concerts, meeting him for the first time. Priceless times!

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you for your lovely report Eternal, I thought we struggled to make out what she and some of the others were saying was because we were in the circle.

I agree about Gareth being lovely in the part but also needing more, he made the most of what he had but really did need more songs to sing. Which is the reason I never bothered to book again.

Would have loved to have seen the young girl meeting him for the first time, there was a lovely pic on Twitter of a girl with long blonde hair and a frinze with Gareth, wonder if that was the girl you saw.

im a little uncertain if to doa report after reading a comment or two sorry if you dont like his loyal fans meeting him too it was nice she got to meet gareth but hate to think you think it wrong we go there feel a lil awkward now but i know gareth aprieciated me being there every day any way as he told me so.love sarahjane xxx

everyone has a right to try meet him if they want too weather they met him before or not.

I'm glad you enjoyed the show SarahJane, I would loved to have read your report .Gareth's loyal fans such as you are great , who travel miles , through difficulties to meet Gareth . Gareth loves meeting his fans who he knows , can have a laugh and appreciates everyone coming to visit him on tour . What I meant personally is that when someone has waited years to meet Gareth, then meets him for the first time , it's fab to watch thier excitement :thumbsup:

Guest NicolaJayne

Please Sarahjane put a report up on here, I also said I would love to have seen the fan meeting Gareth for the first time, but love reading your reports as you have such fun when you go. We can't have enough reports on fans meeting Gareth whether its for the first time or 100th time.

Love Elaine X

i will write report even if i feel one person was getting at me and not it was,nt you elaine or heather it was person that saw me there.it is inded special when a fan meets him for first time i love seeing that too yesterday was couple girls we let everyone go first.only ones i hate is those that get 6 pics to go sell on ebay.i often point out people in wheelchair if gareth not seen them i always think of everyone else and would hate anyone to think otherwise.i got alot of inividual pics of gareth on his own just for all his fans some random some he posed for.i always think of others i know gareth loved and aprieciated me being there each day as he said so in my autograph book and suzanne thanked me for supporting gareth as met her yesterday had big chat with her.ill do report but if anyone thinks bad of me i will of wasted my time.my comps not very good so gonna take ages to do i hope my work wont be in vain.love sarahjane xxx

legally blonde week i birmingham starting from monday ill do each day in seperate post so wait till i put saturdays to comment lol.got alot of photos including gareth on his own hope i remember everything im finding my memory not so good maybe my autism dunno so it be as acurate as i remember lol.

tuesday

andrea came to my house we got dressed in all our legally blonde outfit as we do felt weird in pink lol.headed to town i will ost up pics of things i made gareth my art stuff.tuesday was a one day show as you know and gareth was already in rehearsing we waited in hope he come out before show at 7.30 as it was only very early.he did come out and was very happy to see us he said loving the outfits girls.we had a pic each and let him go we not like to keep him.he came ack in same way but if i remember rightly he had just been nandos and was eating his tub of ben and jerrys ice cream that was either tuesday or wednesday so we did not stop him as he was eating think he was trying to give us his ice cream lol.he said he was stuffed from eating nandos and looked like offering us his tub of ice cream lol we said we see you tonight gareth he went inside.on the night it gets quite busy young girls screaming all excited lovely to see that although some push in lol but thats cause there excited plus we never mind waiting as long as we get seen.we had a pic each with him and told him we would see him everyday he grinned happily at us.i made him loserville yearbook and portrait i also made a jaket ad collar for my own bruiser cuddly toy.heres piccies

coming out after rehersals

after night show

DSCN0216-1.jpg

DSCN0217-1.jpg

things i made for gareth and my bruiser

DSCN0213-1.jpg

DSCN0204.jpg

DSCN0206.jpg

DSCN0207.jpg

DSCN0208-1.jpg

DSCN0209-1.jpg

DSCN0210-1.jpg

DSCN0211.jpg

DSCN0215-1.jpg

the book had 30 pages i not post all cause too many but it had quotes from the show many things said in the show eddies comments to each character and theres to him just like a proper yearbook from school in america.love sarahjane xxx

wednesday

was a double day show we did not see him go in as he went in front maybe he did not come out after we only saw him on the night sorry if the reports not very accurate but its hard to recall a weeks events in order.i was upset wednesday night as in pub a very rude man said he wanted to do something very wrong to me sexual which scared me and he kept harassing us so we left there early as not being sexually harassed.we each got a picture us kissing him.

DSCN0229.jpg

DSCN0230.jpg

told gareth about what happened in pub and he said aww there all kinds of weirdos around you be careful and take care.on the tuesday someone was shouting inapropriate things at gareth and there was kiddies pressent gareth told them to go away but not in those words.love sarahjane xxx

thursday

maria was unable to come to the show as she had been sick she said at 4 in morning which was a shame but she said my mom was to use her ticket as to not waste it.hayley and her mom came too.he sneaked in round front as he was running very late we did not see him till after show.the show was briliant very light hearted quite alot of comedy moments.gareth looked and sounded gorgeous and was word perfect although he only sang one song he was on the stage most of the time in the background he had to speak in it quite alot which was word perfect was very proud of him.the doggies was just as much stars with there antics such clever cute lil things.loved jennifer putting on irish voice and gareths american accent.we liked the ups man lol loved the camp guy in the hairdressers and the court.very camp indeed very funny.we met him after we let hayley go first she had a pic with him both my mom and her mom took it hayleys looking at her moms camera and gareth is looking at my moms lol she got her gareth bag signed too.will post hayleys pic as dont think she will mind.we had pic but not putting mine up as i looked like i was asleep which is understandable as i was very tired.i will post up andreas we saw suzanne and went across to her my mom showed her the things i made gareth and she said they were briliant and gareth always keeps them.on the wednesday andrea gave him a banner she made.we had a picture with suzanne i still look tired on mine although im awake lol.we went for a meal in the place opposite the hippodrome we had chips and ice cream as night before had bread and butter pudding and it made me throw up lol as it was very sweet and sickly it made andrea feel sick too.hayley and her mom at with us then went home.we went to pub next door hoping not to be sexually harassed which we was,nt this time guy at bar returned my sunglasses as i must of left them the night we ran off from guy that was sexually harassing us especially what he said to me.we met gareth on the night we had a picture with him sorry if its not very acurate report i cant remember well.

DSCN0236.jpg

DSCN0239.jpg

DSCN0242.jpg

DSCN0243.jpg

randomgb5.jpg

my mom took some random pics which ill post in the next post

love sarahjane xxx