Loserville fan reports (any date)

Thanks June. You lucky thing going for the second time. I love to read about the young fans mobbing Gareth. Glad you had a good time and thanks for showing us your pictures. Gareth looks as lovely as always.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NicolaJayne

Don't blame you for going a second time June when you live so near. Lovely to hear of Gareth being mobbed by the teenage girls.

Your pics are lovely natural shots and thank you for showing them. :thumbsup:

Brilliant blog/review Sophie :thumbsup:

Great snippets following your lucky second visit June. So lovely to read. This young cast must be opening Gareth himself up to a whole new audience.

Loving the photos. They all look so natural too. Thanks for sharing them,

i went to see Loserville saturday I did not think I'd get to see it again although I really wanted to as it's just such a good show with a good vibe, makes you come out buzzing. Maria kindly said she would come take me, as she was working and did not arrive till midnight on friday so she got little sleep as we got up at half 3 and went out at half 5 we go train to manchester as was hoping to get to Leeds earlier than last time to see Gareth going in, but I think he must of gone in another way cause we were there at half 10 lol. We met andrea at manchester train station and went to leeds we got shuttle bus it only 50p not far to walk then :) was sad we missed him coming in as always worry you know like what if his not in if his ill or something. Stuff goes through your mind specially with how much his working at the moment with very little rest.

We were on row a this time omg best seats ever tee hee so close there right infront of you lol. Show was just as amazing as first time I saw it i think gareth plays Eddie well haha. Gareth in karate suit hehe so cute he plays a great bully lol too cute if you ask me lol his character betrays a bully, but one thats well not very smart lol as he did not know place books kept lol library obviously lol. I think he played it really well and was witty. lil chris was funny haha his so hilarious, holly and leah sounded great as did michael and the whole cast was great. I did not notice any changes to the show, but it was just as great to watch a second time.

Gareth speech was perfect. Had to laugh at one part where gareth dancing as was directly infront of us erm thrusting lol blushes lol i know he saw us as he was smirking lol. We waited to see him come out it looked like he was not coming out we saw margaret and her daughter who was brave to ask dancers if gareth was coming out they said he was having a nap but he was actually having his hair cut as he came out with a brush in his hand bless him ahh to be that brush lol. Lots of people were gathered we was at the back and just waited as knew he not go without seeing us. We each had a pic with him and something signed mine was a giant pencil just like the ones they use in show.i showed him the ring i had round my neck it giant size lol actually a keyring lol but i use as pendant.showed him my jacket i had sewn on letters on the front was the letter e and on the back it said eddie,s girl it took me days to sew them on and left me with sore pricked fingers lol but when gareth saw it his face lit up and he said i gotta have a pic of that as i want put it on my twitter. He went to fetch something to eat knew he wanted take pic of my jacket so waited for him plus had gifts for him usual jd from me and a bday card and two photos of my teddy in his eddie jacket that i also sewed letters on. he was chuffed with that bless him. he took pic of my jacket he kept asking me to move lol cause light lol nice having him positioning you lol andrea said gareth was pointing at the jacket grinning we're unsure if the picture came out for him or not as andrea was having probs using it lol.

We had some chips and roll to eat then headed to train station to get train back to manchester. Andrea dropped us off at coach station and went for her bus home. We sat there and saw coach arrive but was not boarding time waited and waited and boarding time came and gone so a lady asked security guy but he was foreign talked funny could not understand him well he talk to fast lol.he said there was something wrong with the coach we saw various men taking bottle of water to the back where engine be they later told us we had got to wait for another coach to be sent as that was broken.the security guy was none to pleasant and kept telling this lady to just wait which was not very good as some people had flights to get too.coach finally came and we was told it was going straight to manchester airport then birmingham missing out all the other places it usually goes it ended up back in brum at 3 so was not to bad.got taxi home was a relief to see my mom and teddy waiting for me as missed them always do.was a great day and love gareth so much here are pics including a pic of back of my jacket i have taken myself.

DSCN0160.jpg

DSCN0161.jpg

DSCN0163.jpg

Image1.jpg

love sarahjane xxxx

What a fantastic report again SarahJane. So glad you were able to go to see the show again. Loved reading all the details of your day and I'm not surprised Gareth wanted a picture of your jacket. You did a great job sewing on those letters. Will keep an eye out to see if he puts it on his Twitter page. Such a shame your coach was delayed, but glad you got home safely eventually.

Your pictures are lovely.

Lovely report Sarahjane as always, the pics came out great too and i agree with Val your jacket looked great you did a brilliant job sewing all them letters on the back, i hope the picture did come out that i took with Gareths phone, was hard trying to hold it as it was quite slim and my hands were abit sweaty as it was quite warm inside where we were lol, i nearly dropped it at first eek as not sure it took so i took another one and Gareth did say it came out ok :) xx

glad you like my jacket i bought the letters individually where as ones on mr snuggles i drew and cut out of felt as needed such small ones.was alot of sewing always been good at that but not using sewing machine me and stuff like that dont mix lol.i pricked my fingers alot as you can imagine but it was worth it just for the look on gareths face bless him.mind you cast kept looking at us too and lil chris kept smiling at us one cast member said hey loved our wigs.yeah im glad i got home safely i wanted see my mom and teddy for hug.love sarahjane xxx

Thanks for posting up your report Sarahjane :D i'm so glad we were able to see it again, i have everything crossed this show makes it to the West End, I thought it was so sweet when he wanted a pic of your jacket, he may not put it on Twitter but its cool knowing he has it on his phone, the pics are awesome :D pics always look so much better put up than on the camera.

I'm glad we only had to wait just over an hour longer for another coach back as sure was horrible knowing it could of been hours lol.

Thanks for your really brilliant report Sarahjane , I really enjoyed reading it . Sounds like you all had a brilliant day except for the bus being delayed . I'm very impressed with your jacket Sarahjane , you went to a lot of trouble making it , and it's great . All your pics of you, Maria and Andrea are gorgeous :thumbsup:

Guest NicolaJayne

Fantastic detailed report and pics again as usual Sarahjane and great you got to see the show a second time.

I love the jacket and don't wonder gareth wanted a pic of it, must have taken a lot of patience sewing all the letters on.

What a long day you had though getting up so early, you must have been tired out.

Wow that's an awesome jacket SarahJane !!! I'm not surprised Gareth wanted a picture of it !! How long did it take you to sew all of the letters on ? X

hi sophie glad you like my jacket it took me 4 days or more to sew the letters on i like to sew very straight and always by hand as sewing machines are complicated things i aint good with machines lol i made the apostaphy however its spelt lol.love sarahjane xxx

Thanks girls for all your brill reports.Sarahjane your pics were great ,hardly recognised you as a blonde!!!! Sorry i can't remember all the posters but i really enjoyed the read and looking forward so much to seeing Gareth on Sat.Hope we manage to get parked ok!!!!! If Leeds is anything like Newcastle it will be a nightmare.

was not expecting to go again but a person at marias work asked her to swap shifts and maria agreed as she thought maybe she could take me see gareth both had just enough money so we did lol we traveled by coach we got up at 5 we got coach at 8.40 we arrived in leeds at 12 raced to theatre was hoping to catch him going in but he came in another way maybe.we was sat in row a but on a different side so was seeing the show from a different angle.gotta say best place we sat was time before sure maria agree lol.andrea sadly could not make it as knew she was taking her daughter to speech therapy.enjoyed the show it was brilliant did not notice any changes to it.after we waited to meet gareth omg it was like pop idol days there was some schools there and lots of girls screaming lol bet gareth was loving it lol.had a pic with him and got him to sign my autograph book maria got same.he said he would see us when he came back as he knew i had pressie for him first thing i did though was say happy birthday to him.he said thanks for coming.seeing all the girls round gareth was manic was a lil freaked out by the crowd lol.waited for him to come back was hungry but waited for gareth first.he came back it was very quite.he asked how we was and i said okay just hungry he said why aint you eaten we said no cause was waiting for you he laughed.had a pic with him kissy pic giving him birthday kiss maria was having few probs with camera and was attached to gareths cheek abit longer than expected lol.he said after that was lovely :o maria had a pic kissing him too mine had left lipstick on his cheek lol.i asked if could take pic of him holding my giant ring so everyone could enjoy the picture he was more than happy too and had funny pose while holding it.forgot to ask if could get pic of him holding my jacket which we decided to stay till after night show but he did not come out.we instead spent the time trying to take pics of the tv screen in the foyer i then thought if i video it be better i can then turn it into screenshots.we had some chips to eat we had wait in leeds till 00.45 eek had change at manchester at 2.10 and get coach then at 4.00 we got into brum at 5.55 we got bus home as was short on cash lol arrived home at 7ish had a hot drink spoke with mom then went bed about 8 lol.i think were a lil nuts lol but just love gareth so much he means world to us.btw also told james bourne how great the musical was he said he is hoping it go west end and was writting more songs for it.spoke to lil chris also asked him once if gareth had gone had pic with lil chris thought might as well he seem quite a character.hope you like the pics i took and screenshots i have the video on my camera but i dunno how to post videos.

DSCN0176.jpg

DSCN0175.jpg

DSCN0185.jpg

DSCN0183.jpg

DSCN0184.jpg

DSCN0179.jpg

DSCN0177.jpg

DSCN0187.jpg

DSCN0188.jpg

DSCN0191.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image6.jpg

Image8.jpg

Image18.jpg

Your report is amazing SarahJane and your pics fantastic.

You are nuts, but like I said on Facebook a loveable nut. Glad you had such a lovely time at the show and meeting Gareth again. You'd never know he has such a nasty cold in those pics. He looks fantastic.

Thanks for taking the time again to write this and upload your pics.