sleeping beauty adventure

sarahjane

me andrea and maria went to canterbury to see gareth in sleeping beauty he played prince michael of moravia very handsome i must say.we got coach to london at 5 am in the morning and then we got train to canterbury.we got taxi from canterbury east thought it be easier and was only 5.50p anyways.when we got there we had a nosy inside we knew the morning show had begun.we went bought programmes and a badge each and a pencil with lil prince on went loo.then went found stage door and noticed it was under shelter and conviently close to cafe.so we went sat inside on table we could see stage door from there but be in the warm.we was cold naturally lol we did not have breakfast before setting out as i feel icky that time in morning but got something from burgerking at train station sausage burger thing with lil hash browns and diet coke.at theatre we decided to have a hot drink to warm us up we had hot chocolate and a cupcake each.sat read the programme done puzzles in it lol.we then went outside to wait for gareth we saw ann arrive with her husband peter they was also seeing the afternoon show a lil later vera came.it did not seem gareth was coming out so andrea went ask inside and they said he was doing a meet and greet with army.we made our way in theatre and found our seats row c front row the show was light hearted and fun lots of jokes about bonnie tyler calling gareth darius lol the dame character nurse nelly after gareth lol.lots of audience participation such as when they mention prince men had do a manly noise and woman went phwooor lol.i did not really know the songs as they was very recent songs and i only listen to gareth lol.they was nice songs thogh i knew gam dam dance song lol.gareth did a lil dance during the show lol hehe his dancing is funny and cute lol.there was scene in school gareth dressed like a naughty school boy he kept pulling different faces and messing about on the bench and they was pushing jangles off.the costumes were great loved gareths dark purple and shcool outfit lighter one not so much lol.loved faye pink dress very beautiful.dames clothes was funny ofcourse as was jangles lol.the dragon was scary least it was to me lol i did not like the fire things as could feel the heat from it being on row c it was kinda freaky lol.at one point gareth and jangles and nelly and i think kingy ran round with water guns squirting the audience they did not get us lol.we was dressed up as always maria and andrea were fairy,s/angels i was a princess.the bathroom scence was hillarious with nurse nelly and jangles lol jangles trousers so wet they fell down and see his undies lol then he had a wedgy lol saw bit to much there lol.we was shouting its behind you think jangles thought got a bunch of nutters at the front here there hyper lol there as bad as the kids lol.3 lil children helped jangles with o mac donald had a farm first lil girl was a cat other was a monkey the other was a gruffalo lol.the cat one kept going funny lol jangles said cats had hellium lol.was a great show with a lively ending gareth noticed us several times sometimes just looking down at us and once waving lol he wanted keep his eye on us lol i guess.after the show we waited to see gareth but was no sign we saw carol and june aswell and some others aswell as ann and vera but unfortunatley gareth did not come out.we was all upset some had go at certain time i think carols group went for a meal.we was still waiting with ann but they had go.we waited but was feeling very down as knew we could not wait till after night show and id got him something id made him.a sleeping beauty poster drawn by myself and coloured took me many weeks of work and headaches but i wanted to give gareth something special to cheer him up.i was sad thinking id not get to give him it.andrea decided to go inside and explaine lady called for gareth but he not reply she said he must be out.we thought we got no chance we got to go soon.then another lady said she had told someone to get gareth to come see us as we been there all day.gareth came out wearing his onsie i was like omg is this real was so thinking id not see him.this guy had a autograph and pic with him.i unrolled my poster to show gareth his face lit up he said oh wow thanks its brilliant and was staring at it for awhile then rolled it up i gave him bag to put it in.he held onto it tightly.we each had a photo with him always nice to get a hug off him during photo he felt so warm unlike us lol.that onsie very soft too i cheekily said before he went back in let me give you a kiss and he leant down so i could kiss him think he was trying kiss my cheek at same time lol as his mouth was pouted lol.he let andrea and maria give him a kiss too we gave him xmax gifts then he went back inside with his stuff hehe.was so happy we got to see him and so glad he liked my poster we was hungry so went in pub across road but i ended up being sick i think the pudding was a lil too sweet for me.we unfortunatley missed the train and they was few and far between we could see when next one was due but knew we not be back in london to get our coach.we got back to london raced to coach station we found there was a coach at half 12 we should of been on one at 10 did not know if there be room on it or anything just had to hope.driver said you need go change ticket you got 5 mins so we ran to go do that but lady in office being mean saying cant change ticket your have buy another but eventually stamped it and we was off on the coach home.got taxi from brum coach station home was so relieved to see my mom and teddy waiting for me and my cat.it was a great day although eventfull with quite alot going wrong me nearly going without my mobile lol.im just glad we each got a pic with him and hug and kiss and see him.here is my poster sorry if pic comes up big
DSCN0334-1_zps64953728.jpg

DSCN0335-1_zps8dcda8ca.jpg

here is our picture with gareth in his onsie
DSCN0338-1_zps26533cf4.jpg

DSCN0339-1_zpsea71c392.jpg
DSCN0340-1_zps88fc56b2.jpg

hope you enjoy reading my report love sarahjane xxx

Thanks so much SarahJane, what a brilliant report and what great photos. I loved reading about your day, but what a shame you missed your bus, such a long day for you all as it was. You are amazing doing these long journeys. Glad you liked the panto and that you got to see Gareth in the end. :)

Thanks for posting your long detailed report Sarahjane ,which I enjoyed reading . Thank goodness you got to meet Gareth and give him your fantastic poster . All your pics are great , I've seen pics of Gareth in that outfit before, but I didn't know that it was a onesie . It was a very long day for you , but I'm sure you thought it was worth it to meet Gareth . It sounds a fun panto :thumbsup:

Thanks for your great detailed report again SarahJane. I'm glad Gareth eventually came out to see you. Your poster is really good, I'm sure he loved it. Lovely pics with him too.

Been trying to post this all afternoon but for some reason it kept telling me there was nothing in my post.

Another great report Sarahjane :) i loved the show too it was billiant and definately worth the wait, and they did have some good songs in it too, they were if i can remember them ... I won't give up by Jason Mraz, Live while were young by One direction, oh and was funny jangles and nurse Dolly dancing to gang nam style lol!

love Andrea x

Guest NicolaJayne

Loved reading your report Sarahjane and so pleased you finally got to see Gareth after travelling all that way. He probably would not have come out after the evening show because he had a Gig after like last Saturday. Your poster is fantastic and I can see the work that has gone into it.

Also your pics are lovely too, Gareth looks great but I don't care for the Onesie, he also had it on on Sunday too on Megans pic. LOL

Always look forward to reading your reports Sarahjane :) loving the poster and I am sure Gareth will too as you are so talented. You are all looking lovely in your pictures glad all three of you enjoyed the show. I would love to go and see it but it is too far out for me this time around.