Gareth & Missy in OK

Val4Gareth

Gareth Gates@Gareth_Gates title="2:00 PM - 29 Aug 13">50m

Just arrived at the Royal Albert hall with my little princess to watch a special version of the movie 'little mermaid' with a live orchestra

Thanks Val , great that Gareth is taking Missy to The Little Mermaid , the OK online pic is gorgeous

https://twitter.com/OK_Magazine/status/373063973135859714/photo/1

Those are great pics Chris. I've managed to save a couple of them. I won't post them directly on here as they've got the watermark on, so its not legal. But it doesn't spoil the picture if anyone else wants to save them to their computers.

Guest NicolaJayne

Just got Ok in a pack of magazines for my holiday reading but the pics not in, so must just be online version.

But there is something on Gareth right at the back, they are showing the wedding of Gareth and Suzanne on their front cover. The write up says

Well it all seems to have gone by in a flash, a lot can happen in five years-especially in celeb land. Newlywed Gareth Gatesand his Bride Suzanne graced. Our front cover, fresh from their idillic Castle Wedding and sadly they announced their Divorce last October. Gareth's now currently dating West End Theatre Actress Faye Brooke's right.

It is accompanied with a nice pic of them that Ihavent seen before.

Just got Ok in a pack of magazines for my holiday reading but the pics not in, so must just be online version. But there is something on Gareth right at the back, they are showing the wedding of Gareth and Suzanne on their front cover. The write up says Well it all seems to have gone by in a flash, a lot can happen in five years-especially in celeb land. Newlywed Gareth Gatesand his Bride Suzanne graced. Our front cover, fresh from their idillic Castle Wedding and sadly they announced their Divorce last October. Gareth's now currently dating West End Theatre Actress Faye Brooke's right. It is accompanied with a nice pic of them that Ihavent seen before.

NicolaJayne could you tell me what issue number it is please? :) and who is on the cover