Announcements on Gareth's Website & Facebook

Val4Gareth

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gareth said his red eye it was due to Air Pressure in the plane ( I thought he said Blood Pressure at first )

Oh I didn't realise this. That's amazing that the air pressure can do this. Actually it's not amazing because we can all pick up so much on a plane.

I take back my jokey comment. It looks very uncomfortable for him.

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you Maria for putting the link up. I don't often go on Gareth's Facebook page either and only saw this because Natasha shared it on her Gareth's My Inspiration page.

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you Maria for keeping us up to date with the videos, it's good to know that Gareth has eventually got his own apartment, and good to have a mate who is an interior designer to give him a helping hand to get it all sorted.

Several new gigs announced for next year on Gareth's FB

https://www.facebook.com/GarethGates/events

Gig Update People! These are either in the events now or will be in a few minures!

October 2014 The Big Reunion Tour - Info In the Notes tab!

08/11/2014 Gwyn Hall
09/11/2014 The Mill Arts Centre
16/11/2014 Live Nation (tour) UK Ltd
28/11/2014 Wednesbury Town Hall – light switch on
14/03/2015 The Mart Theatre
13/06/2015 Sand Le Mere
14/06/2015 The Stables
31/07/2015 The Spring Arts & Heritage Centre

Gareth HQ x

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone

Due to Illness the dates this weekend have been postponed.

8th November - The Gwynn Hall , Port Talbot

9th November Mill Arts Centre - Banbury

You should have all been contacted by the venues now and we are arranging new dates.
I'm sure you have all followed Gareth's progress and we hope to have him fully fit very soon however he has been advised by the Doctor not to sing until Wednesday.

We will keep you updated with Gareth's progress - and please accept our apologies.
Unfortunately sometimes these things cannot be avoided.

Gareth HQ x

Guest NicolaJayne

Than you for this Maria, I haven't seen the message before as I don't often go to Gareth's O/S. It is such a shame Gareth has had to cancel the shows but it can't be helped, just hope that he recovers quickly.

Good also that Gareth is continuing. To be busy throughout next year. Thank you for the updates Val, and then he has all the musical tour too

Message from Gareth On His Facebook :thumbsup:

https://www.facebook.com/GarethGates?fref=nf

Message from Gareth:

‘in day 3 of rehearsals today, but also managed to squeeze a session in with an amazing vocal coach Louise, who gave me some great new techniques to look after my voice and help it continue to get better.

Then later on I headed off to be hooked up to a vitamin drip! Here I am in the clinic in Covent Garden!

Been looking after myself, but I caught a bad cold last week, so doing everything I can to be healthy for the tour as I’m really looking forward to seeing you all!

Now heading back to the boys to do a few more hours on the piano .. Make sure I’m up to scratch!

Tomorrow I’m having a vocal massage. Not had one before, but apparently it helps relax stressed vocal cords

So I’m sure you’ve all been worried as I had to cancel the two shows last weekend, but wanted you to know I’m doing everything I can – without putting my voice in danger – to be ready for this tour!

Lots of love

Gareth

X