Gareth on Britannia

dorral

Arrived yesterday in Barbados to board Britannia for 2 weeks I haven't bumped into Gareth or Pete yet,I'm sure I will  before the weeks out.

I have booked to see Gareth in the Limelight club on Monday,will try and write a report after that if I can get internet connection.

Well Dorral you are living the dream!!

I know from speaking with you that you cruise regularly and had this one booked already. What an absolute bonus to learn the entertainment is Gareth for a week too.

It is raining/ snowing here so not in the slightest jealous that you are on a cruise in warm Barbados listening to Gareth singing live:P

Hi Doris, thanks for letting us know.  So pleased you've managed to book the Limelight Room- maybe your sister will want to book it again once she's seen Gareth perform!  :rolleyes:

Really looking forward to reading your report, enjoy the sunshine, as Chris says, it's snowing here!

Guest NicolaJayne

Oh Doris lucky you. Would love to be there in the warm Carribean  and seeing Gareth, what more  could you wish for. Look forward to your report back after you have seen the show. To say I am envious is an understatement. X

Guest NicolaJayne

How lovely that Doris was so close to Gareth, makes me feel excited just thinking about it.

Also not surprised his shows are sold out every night. What I wouldn’t give to be on that cruise ship. 

Cant wait for her report.

Sat in a little shack in Tobago typing this.

Have had a fantastic week ,I made a list of The songs G sang ,he played the grand piano on 7 throughout the evening.

My sister was so impressed she even bought a cd,we were sat so close when he played the piano  Linda said she was mesmerised with the way he gently touched the keys. Everyttime he went off the stage he stopped and spoke to me at the end he came over and gave me a big Hug.,the man on the next but one table asked me if I was his mother (lol)

People on the ship are saying to other people they should go and see GG as it is a fantastic show.

we tried to get tickets for last night but they have sold out,decided we will just have to book another cruise.

will post a full report when I get home in another week.

So lovely to hear from you Doris and I'm so happy for you that you were able to have such interaction with Gareth - you are not one of those people who put themselves forward so it is even more thrilling for you that Gareth made such an effort to show how much he appreciated you being there - shame you couldn't get tickets for another show but what lovely memories you have - so funny that man thought you were Gareth's Mum, you could have seen him every night if you were!!

Looking forward to reading your report and meeting up when you get back. Enjoy the rest of your holiday in the sun, I'm in Cumbria and it's rained or snowed every day!

Love Val xxx

Dorral am not at all jealous that you are sat in a shack on a beach ( I would think) in Tobago in what I presume is beautiful weather:P.

Thanks for coming on and tellng us more snippets about Gareth and his gigs.

Can see your sister joining us as we tour the country following Gareth:blink:

Lovely to know other people on the ship were saying what a fantastic show Gareth put on.

Have a great rest of your holiday and look forward to your report when you get back.