Gareth's Hair?

eternal

A clever lady on here has managed to take photos from a recent Boogie Nights video and let us see a close up of Gareth's hair, which seems to be dividing the fans.(Thanks Dorral) Do we like it or not?

1.jpg

Here are some of your thoughts:

I have to say I don't like Gareth's hair in this style at all at the moment. I haven't from the beginning as I don't think it suits him at all. I know its a fashionable style at the moment amongst young men, but I haven't seen any of the young celebrities that I have liked it on yet. Dare I say also that I don't like how orange he looks either lately. I love him to bits and know I might sound a bit of a fuddy duddy!!!

Loved his hair how he had it in Les Mis really suited him, though that is not modern I know, but would have suited his part in Boogie nights as its a 70s thing.

On the hair issue!! I liked his hair best around the time he got married. Also when he was in Les Mis. However, I know they have to keep changing it and be up to date.

Guest NicolaJayne

I think with Gareth's profile and bone structure he can get away with any hairstyle and still look handsome. but I have to admit that I prefer it a bit longer think this is the shortest he has ever had his hair.this hairstyle makes him look much more mature. Probably that is the idea. I also do like him with a tan but think he is overdoing it a bit of late and looking a bit too orange. Having said that I also love him to bits no matter how he has his hair.

It looks fine to me! Anything's better than his Les Mis hair! Poor Gareth! I'm sure I read somewhere that it was in his contract that he wasn't allowed to cut his hair for the show ! :o

Really I didn't realise this.

I sort of liked his Les Mis Hair :shiftyninja:

However it wasn't very trendy.

I think the worst style I had seen Gareth's hair was when him and Suzanne were attending a wedding (was it one of Boyzone) and he looked like a vicar!

I love Gareth's new hair, yeah when 'momentous musicals' posted on facebook the questions some of us asked, he answered my question saying it was in his contract that basically his management decides how he cuts his hair. I will screenshot his answer and post it up later x