NicolaJayne

Dancing On Ice Live Tour 2014

48 posts in this topic

Thanks for posting your report Eternal , much appreciated as I am unable to go to the shows, it sounds great , and it's good that Gareth is getting to sing to the large audiences .

Thanks for your report Chris - sounds a brilliant show. Great that you got to see Gareth sing as well, bet he's wishing he'd done it from the beginning now!

Just watched the video. Gareth never ceases to amaze me. He is so inspirational and he is so confident in his ability. Loved it and wished I was able to see one of these performances.

Thank you so much Chris for posting the video of Gareth singing, love that song it was released when my daughter was born and is so beautiful.

Thanks Chris for posting the pics and video :) people seemed to enjoy it on the evenings I went.

Did you enjoy the show Maria.

I read Sarahjane wasn't very well. Please send her our best wishes.

Can't believe this tour has gone so quick.

I bet it will be sad for them all this weekend.

We certainly did enjoy the show, everyone was brilliant in their own way but of course Gareth was our main reason we were there, the highlight was probably Gareth singing to Brianne while skating.

I agree it has gone so quick and that it will be sad for them all when its over.

I've sent your best wishes to Sarahjane just now :)

Glad you enjoyed it Maria.

Gareth singing and skating was fab wasn't it?

Thanks for sending the good wishes to Sarahjane.

I was sorry to hear of Sarahjane being taken ill after the show and pleased to read on Facebook that she is recovering. I love reading her reports and yours Maria, so maybe when she recovers she will do one of her fantastic reports

I have read on various twitters , that Gareth didn't get to skate last night at Leeds because Brianne was taken ill , he sang instead . I hope Brianne is well enough to skate today for the very last show .

Gareth sang Every Breath You Take tonight and addressed the line `We'll be missing you' to the crowd. Apparently even had the judges in tears as well as the audience.

I've seen a couple of video bits on twitter , but love this one best , as Gareth sung it to Jayne and Chris

http://instagram.com/p/nT0_FGQutw/#

I think I may have misinterpreted the tweets and that might have meaqnt Gareth was singing to Jayne & Chris rather than the audience. Which is even lovelier isn't it. :wub:

(senior moment :blush: )

Was just going to post that video Heather. Its so lovely isn't it. Also loved the comments from the judges.

This video is just lovely.

It is all so sincere and they seem to value Gareth as much as he does them.