Gareth's Vlogs

Val4Gareth

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NicolaJayne

The one with Gareth and Faye is lovely but don't hear it very well on my I Pad, they are so in tune with each other though and it's still lovely to watch.

It probably is just a phase he's going though, may keep it for several months and get bored, we may get used to it though as it is hard to get used to right now as he's never had a beard before, I've always preferred men without although everyone is different.

I agree he sure does love his vlogs at the min and they are very much appreciated as he is taking the time to do them even while being so busy all the time, that's a good point that they could be to help his speech too.

Guest NicolaJayne

I think Gareth will soon get fed up of dying his beard black, sounds a very messy business to me, and having to scrub to get the black of his face won't bode well with the fake tan.

To be honest I do think I prefer him clean shaven, wonder what Faye thinks of it.

I also think the vblogs are good practise for Gareths speech.

Suppose he will of had to dye the beard first then apply the tan but like you say it's him having to keep it up, I think dying it was just a one off and going on about it being ginger was more of a joke, knowing him though he probably was being serious about thinking it was gingery but he was joking about it

Guest NicolaJayne
Suppose he will of had to dye the beard first then apply the tan but like you say it's him having to keep it up, I think dying it was just a one off and going on about it being ginger was more of a joke, knowing him though he probably was being serious about thinking it was gingery but he was joking about it

If the fake tan comes in contact with the beard then that could explain the ginger beard, can't imagine his beard would be naturally ginger. LOL

And we think us women are the ones with all the beauty treatments, I think men sometimes spend more time than we do to look good.