Gareth's Vlogs

Val4Gareth

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NicolaJayne

Lovely Vblogs, they look so happy, so nice to see them enjoying their holiday, both so busy I think it's hard for them to snatch time together.

Thank you Val for putting this up on here.

Thanks for posting Val :) one thing is for sure, i'll be single forever unless there is another one hell of an amazing guy out there somewhere lol, can't see me finding that even if I tried. but that's fine as i'm just happy to support such an amazing guy and see him happy, I need to meet Faye soon, may try where Corrie is filmed as it's in Manchester, i'm just unsure what days she is there, I think Chelsea(one of her fans) just guesses and if Faye is not then she just meets whoever else she sees arrive.

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you for moving the pic to the right place Chris. I saw your pm but can't reply to it as when I press post the phishing sign comes up and when I go back in my message has disappeared

I love how the press are referring to Gareths hunky physic and how he has transformed his self.

But unfortunately it didn't appear in my Sun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...