Gareth Panto Cinderella 2018

Guest NicolaJayne

Guest NicolaJayne

It's great to hear that Gareth has agreed to do Panto again this year. Just hoping it's not Scotland, Ireland or too far north and somewhere near enough for me to get to. Fingers crossed and hope it's not too long before we find out.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have preferred he didn't do yet another Panto and concoentrated on his music and a new album instead. As long as he continues to commit several months a year to a panto where he hardly sings at all he will never have the time for his music. Very disappointed.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hurray, so pleased that for once I won't have to travel! This is a a brilliant panto for Gareth, he can be at home as well!  It was only announced last week that LesDennis and Connor Macintire who plays Pat Phelan in Corrie will be in it  and I thought then how brilliant it would be if Gareth was in it! 

Guest NicolaJayne

The perfect panto for Gareth, but can’t help but feel disappointed as much as I want to see this, think it’s another panto I will have to miss. I was hoping for London area this time. 

I was surprised it was my hometown yesterday 🙂of course I’ll still be travelling when I go with Sarahjane and co but I’m just glad it’s somewhere I can get her to as it’s our tradition to see panto before Christmas when we can, I’d never  travel to see him in panto myself if Sarahjane was unable to go but being where I live I’ll be going on my own as well.

Guest NicolaJayne
37 minutes ago, eternal said:

Oh what a shame Elaine. I suppose everyone can't be pleased. Someone has to lose out.

Are you off to see Gareth Saturday?

Yes I am chris with my long suffering husband driving us but not going to the show. What would I do without him. X

9 minutes ago, NicolaJayne said:

Yes I am chris with my long suffering husband driving us but not going to the show. What would I do without him. X

Oh good Elaine.

Lol at thes poor husbands/partners.

Makes up for us ladies not having acces to the TV remote with the football/golf/Grand Prix racing/cricket/fishing on!

Have a great time and please come back snd tell us about it (which i know you usually do)

Guest NicolaJayne

The powers of persuasion can’t believe I am booked for the panto!!!! But don’t agree with VIP package and having to pay so much more to get front row seats. Now just the little problem of getting there, have to book the train later and face the hassle of getting to the other side of London to get it. Anyone else going on Thursday the 13th matinee?

my Birthday treat.

it is quite booked up so would advise anyone intending going not to hang about. 

Oh well done Elaine. U are amazing!

I think lots of shows are doing VIP now to get front seats. It seems s bit unfaif to me. Its either that or u have to buy the artist's album to get priority seats. All money making con.

Will let u know when going. Always nice to meet up with others.

• 2 months later...