Gareth & Faye Sun Bizarre page

Guest NicolaJayne

3 hours ago, Barbara said:

I don't like any of the suits he's been wearing lately. I think they all look silly, especially the trousers. I also don't like the way he wears his shirts open. It reminds me of the 70s!  

I echo every word of this. Looks more like the posed pictures of a body-builder than a serious musician. Veery disillusioned.

I’m not keen on the suits either, up to him what he wears but I’ll be glad when he gets out of the phase, I notice over the years he has phases. I don’t agree about the open shirts though like this pic as that’s like saying a women shouldn’t show any leg or a little bit of cleavage as a little bit is fine and this pic he’s only showing a bit of chest, personally I’d rather show none but in this day and age people show more skin and it’s just having to try and accept the way things are but a lot show to much nowadays, if he’s showing his chest mostly which sometimes he does then I’m none to keen as while it might be sexy to look at, for me it comes across as showing off or rather could look like that to those not particularly fans. Like Sarahjane says to me which I agree with, she loves him whether he’s buffed up like he is or the skinnier version he used to be. The phase I thought was silly and irritating is around Loservilke time and he wore tshirts with the collar sticking up on purpose.

Guest NicolaJayne

The trousers that he is wearing at the moment I don’t like either. Like the patterned jackets but I think as a  suit look too OTT. Also have to agree about the open neck shirts, looks more like a model than a singer.