Pause For Thought (February)

mariaw81

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have spoke to Karen on Twitter for her permission to share some of her quotes on her along with her own words. She has such a lovely way of words bless her. This is one thanks to her 🙂

karens words

You may not have the most expensive clothes, cars, home, etc. but that doesn’t matter! Be happy in what you have. Good friends, family, etc.! Don’t take anything for granted. Be grateful and thankful for what you have & find the happiness is everything around you and within you!

D6B8C378-1E92-44EA-899D-CEDCB40C82A6.jpeg

Another one of Karen’s 🙂 just thought I should share some of hers and her words.

What do you live for? Is it for money? To be popular? Or is it for the moments that take your breath away and leave you speechless? Maybe that’s what we should look for...moments that leave us speechless! Have a beautiful day! I hope something takes your breath away today! ❤️

EAA9EDB9-EE84-4529-86E0-8736FE848343.jpeg

Can  we share an extra special 'Pause for Thought' today?

This morning a special conversation was aired by Chris Evans on Virgin Radio with Reverend Ruth Scott in hospital, where she (all too soon) is nearing the end of her life.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8416794/chris-evans-virgin-radio-breakfast-show-tears-reverend-ruth/

She has regularly appeared with Chris on Radio 2 sharing her 'Pause for Thought'.

This is her final piece of advice to us all.

Live life with Grace, Gratitude and Generosity

Now another one of Karen’s quotes and words, I agree with them so the same comes from me 🙂

That’s right! I’m sending anyone reading this massively good thoughts and tons of love! Why? Because everyone deserves to know that someone out there is wanting them to know that they are cared about! You are loved! You are cared about. You are beautiful! You need to know this!❤️

01A559AA-E739-44E9-B43E-CD8F557679AA.jpeg

Now back to my own. We should all make time to do the things we enjoy. Life can be challenging at times and we can be very busy with work etc so we’re entitled to our fun times. Should we feel guilty? no, life is to short, life is meant to be enjoyed and happy times are meant to be.

6BE6F343-4BAE-424C-95C7-D9B67F4D6C2A.jpeg

Kindness is something the world needs so much more of, doing an act of kindness however big or small will never be regretted because you’ll of made someone’s life a little bit better or if not at least we know we have done something good, better than the nastiness that is in the world. Those who do bad things will regret it one day,they’ll end up lonely as will of pushed people away. If you believe in karma that will get them back.

8B8C2E45-5497-473C-AFDC-61BA5B2A1857.jpeg

Kindness sure is infectious I agree 🙂

Now for today’s. No matter what struggles we may of been through in life the fact we are still here proves we are stronger than we may think. Never feel like you failed in life, being here living each day is proof of all this. Never look down on yourself.

87AAB36F-237F-4640-9816-775D39D9528D.jpeg

Another of Karen’s with her beautiful words. She really amazes me bless her, she’s actually been tweeting one almost every day for about 5 months 😲it’s the wording she puts with them that’s so beautiful 🙂

Outward beauty vs inner beauty. Imagine how people would look if we didn’t look strictly at outward beauty. A person with a kind heart can in many ways outshine someone of outward beauty. There are many outward beautiful people, but look for the inner beauty of those you know! ❤️

63983073-AF3A-459B-A20B-CE12A525B105.jpeg