Pause For Thought(March)

mariaw81

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Val, I don’t know why I chose it either, sorry to both of you. I’m going to delete that one. While I may it be convinced a hinge feels like that about me. Like is to short to be envying other people anyway. There are better ways than that quote to tell people they are lovely as they arewhich was my aim when I posted it.

6 hours ago, mariaw81 said:

Sorry Val, I don’t know why I chose it either, sorry to both of you. I’m going to delete that one. While I may it be convinced a hinge feels like that about me. Like is to short to be envying other people anyway. There are better ways than that quote to tell people they are lovely as they arewhich was my aim when I posted it.

Hi Maria, I'm so sorry but my post came out wrong - When I said I can't believe anyone would choose that I didn't mean the quote, I meant choosing to lack in confidence - should have read it through properly before I posted it.   🙄

16 hours ago, ValR said:

Hi Maria, I'm so sorry but my post came out wrong - When I said I can't believe anyone would choose that I didn't mean the quote, I meant choosing to lack in confidence - should have read it through properly before I posted it.   🙄

I had a feeling that may of been what you meant after I’d deleted it and I know what you both mean.

I’ll post that one back up along with today’s.

This is another one I created 🙂if we all seen the beauty in things there would be no bad in the world.

Then back to the one I deleted, I think envying me is going to the extreme lol but it means we shouldn’t put ourselves down and wish we was someone else as there may be that someone wishing they were like you.

78DED194-BD04-4A2E-A54C-49177D10EA03.jpeg

FE86FAC0-1768-4532-9AA9-47ED2352800F.jpeg

Thought I’d put two up, one being for International Women’s day, women who are strong in more ways than one. Whoever said men were stronger than women.

Always look at life with positivity, we only live this life once so make the most of it.

D0F7636C-F284-4F0B-94C7-3595994BD70C.jpeg

4A24CC69-E1C6-4D18-B07E-4FB89A4A93BC.jpeg