Gareth At Shanghai LV Party

Yorksheather

Hi this is my first posting :D It is posted on the gg boards this morning by Bonnie ,that Gareth was guest performer at a party after the opening of the LV in Shanghai.She does not know if he actually opepend the branch of LVShe saw him on tele last night,he wore a white shirt with a white scarf,with his blck suit.Gareth said he would be singing 6 songs :D

I hope we get to hear some more information on this.I do not know what LV is.

Luv Heather :unsure:

Thanks Heather. And thanks Floz for that photo. Doesnt he look fabulous. I love him in a black suit! (Sorry, a bit shallow I know given the great news of his performing 6 songs!!!) How brilliant is that. I hope we get some more news about it all soon.

Love Jill xx

Welcome Heather and Jill, what a lovely post to open up to.

Thanks Heather, and doesn't he look gorgeous as usual, what an honour for him, can you imagine the coverage he will get over there.

Wellcome Heather, and Jill, and how lovely to hear some of what he has been up too in China.

And what a great photo, thank you so much for that.

I really love to know which songs he sang?

And for it to be shown on chinese TV I hope it will give him great promotion in China.

I was wondering if he might do something like that, but if so - let's hope it's not quite so high-profile. The J-Lo one was naff and I think counter-productive.

It has often been commented on that Gareth has model looks, and it's quite common for UK or American stars to do endorsements in Asia, but not closer to home - so it's all possible. I'm sure Gareth would love to do the opening concert, and attend the Grand Prix, but it's still a long way to go for just that. Unless they paid lots and lots of money.

Thanks Heather for the info :D

he looks HOT in that photo. what a way to start a morning indeed :D

I was surfing for more info about the LV party but cant find anymore photos nor anymore write ups. I would love to know what he sang.

I bet Gareth was really privileged to be a part of that glamorous party! I think he got paid big bucks for that :rolleyes:

Good morning everyone :D welcome jill and heather :D:D

I hope you will enjoy yourselves here :D

Thanks for the news heather, what a great start to your posts on here :D

It might not be what we were thinking, but its great news all the same,and i hope Gareth got paid very well and picked himself up a few prezzies to take home with him,(thats our boy we know how designer aware he is bless him B) Im sure he made a good impression on the guest that attended the opening ,and singing six songs wow thats great news B) all good publicity for him for the next album :D

Im shallow too, i just love him in a black suit :D he looks so gorgeous its making my toes curl mmmmmmmm :o and you are right, he does have model good looks :o Just think how many L V menswear clothes he could sell :o just looking at his photo is enough to make wives and girlfriends think i want my man to look that good B) shame they will be so dissapointed lol

love judy x x x :D

I have found that the store was opened on thursday 23rd, so i assume the party would have been thursday night & then we saw the pics of Gareth on the friday at the motor racing, maybe VIP tickets to the motor racing was part of the deal :D

love, Ally xx

When we add up what we know he has to have been there for more than just the opening of the store. If the store opened on Thursday and Gareth was at the opening party, he was then photographed a the training day on the Friday at the Grand Prix, we know they had a VIP Private party on the Friday before the race on the Saturday and we know Gareth came home on the Sunday so all in all he has to have done "something" on the Friday .............. well that is my theory anyway. I am hoping that we can get some more information soon.

Just lovely to know he is over there, performed to all those people, six songs is quite a lot and he will have had them eating out of the palm of his hand - what a thought

Woo Hoo I just love this board! :D

It's possible they want to keep quiet about sponsorship work he's doing abroad because some people object to that kind of thing when you are supposed to be working hard on your new album and/or a serious artist, but considering most of the media are trying to present him as someone with three remaining fans, and that's what most of the public believe, then it must be in his best interests for them to show off a little bit about these things. I wonder how they decide these things and what their reasoning is - assuming they did some in the first place.

Oh isnt all this intriguing.

Do Louis Vuitton sell clothes or just accessories.

If they only sell handbags etc surely he is an unusual choice.

Now if they sell suits I can see the connection.

Actually when you come to think of it. He is quite a dark horse isnt he. Here he is done and dusted as our press would have everyone believe and yet he is being part of something so high profile as this in a country so huge as China.

Oh dont you just love him all the more for it.

It has just been posted on ggates (By shaz's uncle) that Gareth is back in the UK and that he will be in touch with us later today.

Perhaps he is going to do a diary on the fanclub.

Is anyone able to keep tabs on the fanclub?

Although I am registered since my new harddrive I am unable to get on.

Thanks