Gareth and Faye Split

eternal

I thought something was bubbling. What with Fates academy seemingly being taken over? It's sad and this time they haven't made statements but it is pretty obvious. She goes from posting non stop about him to zilch and all these quotes and not wearing her ring etc. To be honest it gets tiresome. I also thought they split last time because of time apart but they had fixed that issue. Seems to me he's still all over the place travelling. And she is finished in corrie and is still where she was. Just hope Gareth is ok and I'm sure has all the support around him

5 hours ago, Gazfan said:

I thought something was bubbling. What with Fates academy seemingly being taken over? It's sad and this time they haven't made statements but it is pretty obvious. She goes from posting non stop about him to zilch and all these quotes and not wearing her ring etc. To be honest it gets tiresome. I also thought they split last time because of time apart but they had fixed that issue. Seems to me he's still all over the place travelling. And she is finished in corrie and is still where she was. Just hope Gareth is ok and I'm sure has all the support around him

She seems very up and down and very unpredictable. She and the papers are saying she is broken and yet yesterday she was posting about her mood - a dog springing high into the sky with cheerfulness.

Faye has had lots of changes in her life so may be feeling a little lost and Gareth is very busy travelling the world with his singing.

Lets hope they can come to remain friends at some point as Gareth seems very close to Faye's family, particularly Jack.

Am sure Gareth's family have closed ranks round him.

The worry, like Maria says, is the bad press Gareth will receive. He won't give the papers his story ( thankfully) so they just make it up🤔.

I had my suspicions by seeing the things Faye was posting on her Instagram.

I do hope Gareth is ok and I'm sure he will have lots of support from his family. I think sometimes it doesn't matter how hard you try to make a relationship work it's just not meant to be. I just hope Gareth doesn't get too much negativity in the articles, although I am sure he is used to it now after all these years. Still not nice to read.

I was warned to not read Faye's Instagram but I ignored the advice and suffered for it because at times it made for uncomfortable reading. There was always someone she was aiming her cryptic quotes at.. She wears her heart not on her sleeve but on her Instagram. Gareth is very private so unfortunately he (and us) may have to put up with those negative articles for some time to come. Like you say not nice to read and let's hope Gareth has been trained not to read them. We can only admire him protecting his privacy.

10 minutes ago, eternal said:

I was warned to not read Faye's Instagram but I ignored the advice and suffered for it because at times it made for uncomfortable reading. There was always someone she was aiming her cryptic quotes at.. She wears her heart not on her sleeve but on her Instagram. Gareth is very private so unfortunately he (and us) may have to put up with those negative articles for some time to come. Like you say not nice to read and let's hope Gareth has been trained not to read them. We can only admire him protecting his privacy.

I've not followed her for a long time now so don't see what she puts on instagram, but from what others have said about her posts, she is way over the top. What she needs to realize is that she only has herself to get hurt, whereas Gareth has a very vulnerable daughter to consider and protect. Obviously that won't worry her because she is so selfish and only thinks of herself. Gareth is better off without her and I hope he doesn't get sucked in like he did the last time they parted.

I don't look at Instagram or Twitter much, but if there's one thing I can't stand is people trying to send cryptic messages to people through quotes etc.  Their relationship isn't our business and I suppose there will be faults on both sides, but really this should all be in private between them. I didn't know Fates had been taken over either, but I'm not really that surprised as Gareth is abroad much of the time and Faye is looking to get back into musicals again from what I've read. As Gazfan said, it's becoming tiresome now and I hope they don't get back together again and move on. 

Guest NicolaJayne

We only know one side of the story as Gareth is such a private person.

it says  in the latest Sun  Article Gareth asked for her £30,000 ring back, think he is within  his rights to do that as the ring was so expensive and they only got engaged about 6 mths ago.

i just think it’s a blessing that they have realised this before the wedding, it will be upsetting for both parties but these things happen. They are not the first and won’t be the last.

Faye's PR clearly getting "sources" out there. To be honest I think it's really disrespectful for her to hint or even be so in your face with quotes. There is a little girl in between this all. And clearly their families who have to read all tabloid nonsense. They all seemed close? Also Faye liking tweets from those vile fans who hate him. All those years together. If you cared you would be trying to keep things private and not give the media anything to talk about. But she did this last time 

Totally agree Gazfan! I don't believe that Gareth asked for the ring back and if she cared for him at all she would have disputed this story! I had felt sorry for her because she seemed to be upset but obviously all for the PR! I have no idea how you can go from being so loving and close to this in only a few weeks - it's totally bizarre!! 

I’m not at all happy because I thought the articles had stopped apart from the ones with Kym Marsh texting Faye to check up on her and saying it’s better to split before getting married if things aren’t working but those are ok as are only saying that but now there’s new ones on about his behaviour showing red flags and that they actually split some weeks before the announcement. Also say she called it but he knew it was coming https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/faye-brookes-gareth-gates-split-18966346 in the Sun too.

• 2 weeks later...

I still can't get my head round the fact that it was only on Gareth's birthday she was so loving! Obviously Gareth knew about the fling so even harder for him to read all the negative things and lies that were said! At last the truth is out about Faye, doesn't make her look good! 

well well well not so innocent as she tries to put across on social media. Poor Gareth, break or not when you have been together that long and you only have a brief break up that is pretty shocking imo. The fact she always makes out she's the one that has been hard done by makes this even worse. And with a co star who she would see every day until she left. No doubt her fans will forgive her and big her up. I had a feeling after Gareth's tweet about truth coming out that there was more to come. And I know we can never belivee the sun but seems they do have a corrie source and they have been right a lot lately. 

21 hours ago, eternal said:

Whilst this article talks of Faye during the split with Gareth, it still really surprises me

Not sure why you're so surprised eternal. Her behaviour is pretty much that of someone who cheats. 

Don't get me wrong as I have absolutely no time for her at all, but I actually think the pictures in this article make her look so much better than the ones where she's prancing around with a sickly smile on her face and screwing up her face.