eternal

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gareth came back to Instagram and said he felt it quite refereshing not to be using Social Media due to limited wi-fi.

However he is back!

He flies into London tomorrow morning - drives to Yorkshire to purchase his new car (Exciting says he) and then performs  in Manchester at the Mirror Ball of which he said he was priviliged and honoured to have been asked to perform at this 10th Anniversary and Final Mirror Ball by his friend andrew_trottbarn

• 2 weeks later...

It's cheered me up too Valr.

This is what he had to say:

Hello World. Hope you are all well and staying safe.

I wanted to leave you a message because unfortunately all my gigs and shows coming up have had to be cancelled due to what's happening in the world right now. As we speak I am supposed to be on a Cruise Ship out in the Caribbean that was obviously axed. Everything in my diary next month at leas,t has had to be pulled. In the 17/18 years I've never been jobless or unemployed. Feels weird.

However I 'm embracing this time,  turning a negative into a positive. I'm spending lots of time with my beautiful daughter, friends, family all in a safe way but I just wanted to send love, positive vibes and pray that God is with us all through this hard time and if we all pull together, I'm sure we will be absolutely fine.

❤️

2 minutes ago, eternal said:

It's cheered me up too Valr.

This is what he had to say:

Hello World. Hope you are all well and staying safe.

I wanted to leave you a message because unfortunately all my gigs and shows coming up have had to be cancelled due to what's happening in the world right now. As we speak I am supposed to be on a Cruise Ship out in the Caribbean that was obviously axed. Everything in my diary next month at least has had to be pulled. In the 17/18 years I've never been jobless or unemployed. Feels weird.

However I 'm embracing this time,  turning a negative into a positive. I'm spending lots of time with my beautiful daughter, friends, family all in a safe way but I just wanted to send love, positive vibes and pray that God is with us all through this hard time and if we all pull together, I'm sure we will be absolutely fine.

❤️

I was just posting the message from Gareth, thought it was lovely and very sincere,

I was supposed to be on the cruise with Gareth next week,will miss seeing him.

D0611FBC-1CF2-4586-80E1-AA2208F65600.png

Thanks for these Dorral.

Wow Gareth has been in some great shows. I love his personal message too.

Seems some shows are not returning after this difficult time. Our thoughts go out to all those performers who have lost their jobs - on this World Theatre Day too.

1 hour ago, ValR said:

Thanks for sharing Doris, good to see Gareth posting! 👍

Yes it is.👍

• 2 weeks later...

Verified

Today my little princess turns 11.

Missy, Daddy is so proud of you and the beautiful young lady you’ve become.

You’re my entire world and I’m forever grateful for being blessed with you.

I promise to love and support you in whatever you do; So fly high my little angel, Daddy’s got you and will never let you fall 💙

92360937_10158001684055871_5673376623756312576_o.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...