Gareth on Twitter

eternal

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth did know Arran first, I’m sure he did anyway and I think it’s Arran who told the press the stories of Gareth being controlling are a load of rubbish, the reason I think that is because according to the articles this friend said you could even ask Faye and she’ll tell you it’s lies. Him becoming a friend of Fayes too is probably why he thinks she’d deny the lies when there’s no way she would as if she would she would of already, being quick to defend herself.

I think both, he’s realised it’s over and that’s what he’s so upset over because he thought they could work through things but at the same time hoping she sees the videos and realises what she’s missing. He definitely needs to give up on her now, things have gone to far.

The lyrics of the song is saying he couldn't believe it and had to get it straight from her. She said she was leaving and that someone had swept her heart away. Didn't know how he was supposed to live without her. After he'd loved her for so long. How is he supposed to carry on.

The song is a cover of a Michael Bolton song.

• 3 weeks later...

Gareth tweeted today.

I haven’t had an internet connect (WiFi or 4G) for 3 days. At first I didn’t know what to do with myself, but on reflection I actually quite enjoyed it.

Yes after the initial panic of not having connection, it probably is quite nice to not be scrolling (and perhaps pick up a book)