Gareth DENIES Newspaper reports

eternal

Gareth has denied some recent Newspaper reports:

A source close to Gareth Gates has shut down claims that his fiancée Faye Brookes split from him after becoming concerned about his "controlling behaviour."

Reports suggested that the Coronation Street actress, 31, called off her engagement to her 35 year old Pop Idol star ex after he continuously demanded she made him her managed.

The insider said: "I don’t know who is feeding the press these made up stories! I’m sure if you even asked Faye whether these stories are true, she’d say exactly the same.

"Gareth has never and would never have any interest in managing Faye’s career. He wouldn’t know where to start with managing an actress!"

etc.etc.

Well we all know where the reports come from?  Very sad on her part. He has given her (and her family) the world.

1 hour ago, eternal said:

Laura who would have thought after all he has given her - holiday, after holiday around the world that she would take to getting revenge like this

Yes break up as lots of people do but keep it private (as Suzanne did).

Suzanne is a classy lady. Something that could never with any stretch of the imagination, be said about her. I could use a different word for her but won’t. 

Sad to see that although they printed about Gareth denial they still had to print the original ‘Sources’ again. 

Well at least someone has spoken up for Gareth to give him chance to refute these lies. Only one article though compared with hers and even then she is given the benefit of the doubt by saying if you ask Faye she would say the same. The same kind of lies came out at the last break up and she never denied them! 

As you say , her and her family have had amazing holidays thanks to Gareth!! 

NIce to see someone is out there sticking up for him. I have always gave Faye the benefit of the doubt and even when they split last time i thought maybe people were being harsh to both but this time she has done same thing. Let them attack Gareth and made out she's the hurt one etc. I'm sure she is sad but all this stuff she posts is too much. I see she has just posted on instagram about Paps and how they are going to turn pics into something about her arriving with a guy. And to let a girl be. Sorry but if you are gonna put your life out there and share loads of personal stuff you can't expect to then ask for privacy especially when you are still posting stuff on instagram when things go wrong. ANd don't give your location out so the paps know where you are. They use the paps when it suits them lets get real

Unfortunately not many pick up on Gareth's denial stories but here's another who has

https://www.entertainmentdaily.co.uk/news/gareth-gates-denies-controlling-behaviour-with-faye-brookes/

I have always given Faye the benefit of the doubt too but it is incredible like you say, she has done exactly the same thing  again. Gareth has treated her like a queen and this is how she repays him.

This is what she has the nerve to post on Twitter (and no doubt till soon be on Instagram together with her manic cryptic quoting) https://twitter.com/Faye_Brookes

The people who are supporting her are talking about her being entitled to a private life. What!!! Have they seen her Instagram?

Theres an article In the sun suggesting Faye has been seen with this fitness guy more than just the once at the gym. Also that she's refusing to give Gareth the ring back and he's not bother about the money, just the principle of it. It was for once an article that doesn't say anything bad about Gareth.

11 hours ago, eternal said:

Here is the article Laura

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/gareth-gates-heartbroken-over-claims-19001356

I hope it's not true.

If it is, he needs to be warned he will have to put in lots of extra shifts at his job as she likes expensive holiday after expensive holiday.

Thanks for sharing the article, I'd read it earlier in the day and then couldn't find it again to post.

Its awful for Gareth if it is true but most definitely better now than once they'd already got married. And yes the new guy could do with a warning.

Glad it helped Laura. 

Yes you are right far better to have the heartache before they got married.

Gareth has posted a lovely post on Instagram with his daughter letting every one know there is no place he would rather be and a member of his family have posted 'let whoever think whatever'. The press don't think of families who are hurting too. 

Is such an adorable photo too. I see he’s decided to have his beard back unless it’s a slightly older photo and is that he’s with Missy today but not taken a photo today, I’m only wondering because can it of grown back already since Hemsby Beach Thursday and Friday when he definitely didn’t have one then.

18C82A98-91A1-4910-A865-CBDA1377EA50.png