Sheer Hard Work Topic!

eternal

Hello to everyone on here! Just wanted to add my thanks....it's my first time reading all the threads- and I can do so so quickly and in one "sitting" !!!! Wow ! Feels more like the 'gg site' in the early days when everything worked very smoothly and very well!!

So many thanks to all those involved !! ;):D x

• 4 weeks later...

May I add my sincere thanks and complients to everyone who has been involved in making these forums possible. :)

I have very few skills where computers are concerned but I have found this site easy to use. :(

What I especially like is the wide range of subjects that the forums cover.There is always a place where one can join in the conversation on lots of varied subjects.There is an opportunity for adult opinions to be voiced.

I must emphasise that I will never neglect ggates,Gareth's official site,in spite of how slow and frustrating it may be. :)

I must emphasise that I will never neglect ggates,Gareth's official site,in spite of how slow and frustrating it may be. :)

We all feel the same Francine, these boards are as an as well not instead of the GG boards. And these are as a back up if the official ones are down or too slow.

These boards are there to compliment the official ones, and we are here to focus on Gareth.

Thanks from me too!!!xx :)

I'm glad everyone is enjoying it. :)

I'd love that we took the credit for having a fast website, but the fact is that it's what should be expected of fan-sites. The BMG one is beyond terrible and even on days when it's supposedly 'good' it's rubbish compared with other sites I visit. A lot of people had just given up on ggates altogether, and even if they read they didn't join in. Let's hope we can reverse that trend.

I would like to add my thanks for this brilliant site. I have next to none computer skills but I am managing - just - to find my way around. I do appreciate all the efforts on the part of the people who set this up and am very grateful. I have not yet managed an avatar but that is just a minor irritation. It took me ages to put one up on the ggates site and when I did I really felt I had achieved the impossible!! Thanks again to all the administrators and helpers for all your hard work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe these boards are groovy! :P

And thanks for settin them up!

thanks especially from me. as i aint alllowed on ggates :rolleyes:

Thanks everyone involved in this brilliant site!

It's fantastic so well done and you all should be very proud of your hard work!

Also thanks for letting me know about it. :D

Luv Cassie xxxx :D:D