Message from Gareth on Facebook

dorral

To my beautiful fans,

I wanted to write you a message to apologise for this weekend’s gig cancellation.

Hi Guys

Due to circumstances outside of anyone's control the Bolton and Winsford gigs have been rescheduled, the shows will now take place on 10 jan Winsford, and Bolton 11 jan 2020.

Please retain tickets as they will be valid for new dates, however those seeking a refund please contact point of purchase.

Again, sincere apologies to you all - I was just as gutted as you guys.

Whilst I have you! I also appreciate a lot of fans are feeling a little left out as I’ve been doing lots of work on ships of late - this has been incredible work for me and very lucrative so I’ve had to do this for past couple of of years.

However, you’ll be happy to hear that I’ll be returning to Musical Theatre in the spring of next year - I can’t tell which show yet, but I’ll be revisiting a role I played only a few years ago 😉

Also - watch out on my website and Facebook for upcoming gigs that you can all come see at.

I forever appreciate your love and support and can’t wait to see you all soon.

Gareth x

Posted by Gareth HQ directly from Gareth

• 1 year later...
Hi guys
It's that time again in what has been an extraordinarily hard year for each and every one of us. We here at Gareth HQ would like to thank you all for still being here with us and supporting Gareth. So thank you x We wish you all peace and joy this Christmas as far as is possible and a happier new year.
Also here is an Opportunity to join us in wishing Gareth a Merry Christmas and brighter 2021.
Gareth HQ X