Gareth spotted

eternal

I’m sure he must be okay about the article and the fact photographers turned up with him tagging the name of a place he was eating yesterday knowing full well what the press are like with their snooping especially after his breakup from Faye. If this is a new girlfriend and he wanted things to remain private for now then he shouldn’t of said where he was, saying he’s in Newcastle yes as that’s different even if there’s no known reason why he was there and he never said but I mean not say an an actual building.

I saw that Faye went away with her trainer for the weekend and both of them were shouting about it on Instagram.

Is Gareth doing this to get back? I would hope not as he is better than that. Perhaps he is just getting on with his life now? Looks like he is having a good time.😀

Definitely the next Milk Tray Man!

We learn why Gareth was in Newcastle🤔

He was on the judging panel at Parkdean Resorts😄 (Never one to boast of all he does without seeking attention)

Last weekend, 8-11th November was our entertainment calendar event of the year – 🌟 National Finals 2019 🌟 Throughout the year our guests and owners enter The Big Talent Show and The Darts competition hoping to win their park finals, to win a place at Parkdean Resorts National Finals competition. This historic event has been running for many years and sees many of our customers returning year after year to compete. With a star-studded turn out including our celebrity judging panel – Pasha Kovalev, Samia Ghadie, Gareth Gates, Twist & Pulse and Louie Spence, not to mention Darts personality Bobby George, the event was full of surprises and a huge success! We would like to say a massive congratulations to our winners and we are already excited for 2020 🏆 #CreatingAmazingMemories #ParkdeanResorts #NationalFinals2019

LINK TO photos

Perhaps the girl was appearing too?

Well found  as you say, Gareth doesn't feel the need to put everything he does on Instagram and I'm sure he had a great time doing this. I doubt the girl was anyone other than a friend, the photos didn't really look romantic. It came up on my Google news that Faye was training with her 'personal trainer' and they had matching trainers - sounds like more than friends to me!!🤔