Gareth in Sleeping Beauty Liverpool, 29/5/21 - 5/6/21

dorral

Thanks for posting Doris 🙂hope it will be able to go ahead.

I see the way the booking works it looks like you can’t go on your own unless you pay for 2 tickets as it’s in groups of 2 to 6, would of thought you can book alone with the seats some seats being left empty anyway but I guess they dont want to many going alone as they won’t sell as many tickets that way so they’d rather people be able to go together.

Thanks for posting this Dorral.

I am not sure the Promoters have jumped the gun a bit. I think perhapss they ought to have waited till Feb 22nd till we all see our future before advertising it.

It's risky but well done them believing.

This is interesting from Whatsonstage showing their replies and issues raised when asking what people think about getting tested for Coronavirus before going into a theatre:

Whatsonstage

58 minutes ago, Khelda said:

It looks like it will have to move to May I suppose, with theatres only be aloud to open then.

I was thinking that, then I had a look at the venue and it does look more like an arena but those are the same as theatres in the roadmap to lifting lockdown. I’ll be surprised if we dont hear soon that it’s postponed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • eternal changed the title to Gareth in Sleeping Beauty Liverpool, 29/5/21 - 5/6/21
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...