Gareth entertains on Princess Cruises August 2021

mariaw81

• 3 weeks later...

Gareth put a video of the auditorium on the Princess cruise with words on the screen, says he’s on the ship for 2 weeks. Don’t know why only one gig was shown, i’m guessing there’s actually more announced somewhere, unless he is only doing the one gig but is having the rest of the cruise as a holiday. Guessing Chloe gone with him unless she was just seeing him off but she put a story at Southampton port.

140F3B2A-AF96-47EF-9B45-403E3C8E49D2.png

The  Regal Princess has a series of 3and 4day Seacation cruises in August,I assume Gareth will be singing on each one for 1 or2 nights,for the next 2weeks. Today he is on a 4 day coastal cruise, After each cruise the ship returns to Southampton in the morning then starts the next 3or4day cruise in the evening.

On these cruises the ship doesn’t call at any ports as people are not allowed to disembark. I think Gareth will stay onboard when it returns to Southampton as  with P&O(who are part Princess) when you get off the ship on a Seacation you are not allowed to do another cruise for 7days. People have been trying to book back to back cruises without success.

C435ED70-E402-4305-A5E7-5363FA1F67D2.png

7 hours ago, dorral said:

I think Gareth will stay onboard when it returns to Southampton as  with P&O(who are part Princess) when you get off the ship on a Seacation you are not allowed to do another cruise for 7days. People have been trying to book back to back cruises without success.

It's good to see Gareth is aboard ship. Wow that looks so lovely. Sure a few of us could do with a mini cruise at this time.

Why aren't people allowed to do another cruise for 7 days Dorral? Is it part of the Isolation process?

Thank you for all the info Doris 🙂 much appreciated.

A lady has tweeted some lovely photos of Gareth performing @TorytheMedic and had wrote

Had the pleasure of seeing @Gareth_Gates perform tonight!!!😍 inspirational man!! “I’d like to encourage anyone who have anything holding them back to never let that get in the way!” ❤️🎉 #seacation #regalprincess #cruise

On 8/12/2021 at 9:49 PM, mariaw81 said:

Had the pleasure of seeing @Gareth_Gates perform tonight!!!😍 inspirational man!! “I’d like to encourage anyone who have anything holding them back to never let that get in the way!” ❤️🎉 #seacation #regalprincess #cruise

Think it was the same person who posted this lovely video.

Thankyou to @TorytheMedic on twitter for posting it.

😢😢