90s babys POP gigs Hastings & Milton Keynes

eternal

Wear you Wellies  👢 Warning!

Due to adverse weather conditions in Hastings, the Oval has sustained a heavy amount of rainfall over the past 48 hours. We advise those attending the shows this weekend to wear suitable footwear. Whilst the show is in a covered festival big top, the ground around the festival site remains wet in places.

AND someone who was at Rainton today had this to say about Gareth:

https://twitter.com/Felicity_Baker/status/1444701638049124355

I stammer too and had a bad week with my speech. Just saw you in Hastings and am in awe at how you dealt with speaking to a huge crowd. You were great and it has really helped me today - reminded me we can do anything!! Thank you!!

Thankyou Felicity Baker. Lovely words.

There's a great review of the whole gig from someone who went and who absolutely loved it

READ HERE

This is what she had to say about Gareth:

gg.jpg

I was extremely excited when I realised Gareth Gates was next to take the stage. Gareth Gates rose to fame in 2002 after being a runner up in UK singing competition Pop Idol. Since then, he’s sold 3.5 million records. In his set, Gates did quite a few cover songs but really made them his own to the point I didn’t actually realise some of them were covers till the distinctive lines; this was the case when he covered Ed Sheeran’s ‘Perfect.’ I got goosebumps when Gates played his cover, his vocals were stunning and he played the piano which showed his talent. Gates brought a different vibe to the previous acts with some of his ballad performances really focusing on his musical ability as a pianist. He ended his set with his 2003 classic ‘Spirit In The Sky.’ I used to listen to a CD with this song on all the time, and I sang along like I would on car journeys as a child! Everyone was singing and dancing and he left the crowd on a real high.

• 2 weeks later...
  • eternal changed the title to 90s babys POP gigs Hastings & Milton Keynes
  • 4 weeks later...