Gareth joins Celebrity SAS Who Dares Wins

eternal

I must admit to not having watched it (yet) but will try and catch it this Sunday (if it is shown).

I can see why Gareth would do it - to test himself in quite harsh conditions. Think it is a little more macho than I'm A Celebrity.

This is where the 2021 programme was  filmed:

8 hours ago, ValR said:

It is the kind of thing Gareth would like to do but they are very tough in them, you need a strong character which he has.

I have just watched this year's ' contestants'. Oh blimey! It's gonna be tough. 

Think Gareth will learn a lot about himself. I hope he is of strong enough character.

• 2 weeks later...

This is confirming a line up of people taking part:

https://amp.mediamole.co.uk/entertainment/tv/news/gareth-thomas-signs-up-for-celebrity-sas-who-dares-wins_495478.html

and also saying there is a change of place where it is filmed and currently being filmed in Vietnam.   We can only take what we read in the papers and they are not always accurate😝

Possibly had to stay in Vietnam longer if filming was disrupted. Such a shame that people were disappointed though as it's not the first time it's happened even though it's not his fault this time, unfortunate they won't know that.

Yes he was with Gareth Thomas in Panto. Must say (if it's not sexist) that I can't see some of the girls, Danielle Lloyd,  Michelle Heaton being able to do the survival tasks, hopefully Gareth will be OK but it is very tough physically and mentally. 

I have a feeling Gareth is back here. Charlotte put out a picture of her, her sisters and Gareth alltogether.

With so many 'celebs' involved perhaps its filmed at different times in different locations?

Michelle Heaton has put on her Instagram that she is back home so she is not anywhere filming this week.

Yes this is going to be a tough watch. ( and we thought Dancing on Ice was bad)!