Radio promotion

Snowdrop

ohh could we have a discussion pinned for yorkshire i have some ideas to get started on

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou ever so much nicola your a star :D

ohh is there a email address or anything? how do we request that would be good!!

eternal well spotted hehe

this is all getting very exciteing

Guest GarethsHotChick
You can add me to the list, I am willing to do anything/everything and i live in the North-East.

Sheila x

Sheila Thank You for offering to help out in the North East and for saying you would like to do anything/everything, I will now add your name to the list for that region. I have posted a thread for people in that area to discuss promotion tactics. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest GarethsHotChick
Could you please add me to the northern ireland list and add me for everything.

xChantelx

I am from London and I am willing to do anything and everything

could you add me to the list

Chantel and gareth's horny little mitten I will add you to the appropriate region threads, Thank You for offering to help out. Your help is MUCH appreciated. :D

Guest GarethsHotChick
Essex so I would be under the London Region :D

I will add your name to the list for London region, Thank You for offering to help out with Gareth's promotion. I am confident that it will all be worthwhile in the end. :D

aGarethFan:

My towns right on the boarder of the East and West Midlands, so i recieve some of each's radio stations. i don't mind doing both .[sorry if i confuse you :wacko: ]

I can email, text and i listen to the radio alot so i can watch out too.

Guest GarethsHotChick
aGarethFan:

My towns right on the boarder of the East and West Midlands, so i recieve some of each's radio stations. i don't mind doing both .[sorry if i confuse you :wacko: ]

I can email, text and i listen to the radio alot so i can watch out too.

Hi aGarethFan, You haven't confused anyone. It is GREAT that you are willing to do both areas. I will add your name to the list now, Thank You also for offering to help with promoting Gareth's new material when he comes back. I am confident that the more promotion we can do along with Gareth's talents he will benefit greatly. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hey peeps, cool idea! Oooo! :D

I will help out tooo if you are still doing this! I will email and text and do anything else you need me to doooooo! :)

I am Sarah (EasterBunny) and I'm from London!

Luff Sarah xxxxxxxxxx

Guest GarethsHotChick
Hey peeps, cool idea! Oooo! :D

I will help out tooo if you are still doing this! I will email and text and do anything else you need me to doooooo! :)

I am Sarah (EasterBunny) and I'm from London!

Luff Sarah xxxxxxxxxx

Sarah, Thank You for offering to help out with promoting Gareth in the London Region. I will add your name to the list for there now. :D

• 5 months later...
Guest GarethsHotChick
i listen to Capitol Life on my Digital Radio so I'll email them they play a lot of Will so we might be lucky

Welcome to garethpaulgates.net Modey, I hope you enjoy your stay. Everyone is really friendly and helpful, Thank You for offering to help out by sending emails to request Gareth. Your help is MUCH appreciated. :D

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...