SAS Who Dares Wins On TV

eternal

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was good, showed how strong he is. Also the interview was ok, they were kind. And when one of the instructors said that he did not realise how bad it was, I think he talked about the stammer. Gareth said he really struggled, so I think they edited most of it out, just showed a little bit and then the bit where he could talk. I enjoyed that episode. 🙂

I thought it was great that we saw the kind side of the instructors with Gareth, he came across really well and  my husband said how well he is doing. His fitness is helping him when others are failing and great to see him taking charge when the team was struggling. 

It was good yesterday, Gareth is doing great. And now he is in the last 5, if he does not get hurt then he has a good chance. With less people left they show more of the others. Had to laugh how Matt has to try not to talk back, you can see it in his eyes, he certainly is not used to be spoken to like this, he is actually quite strong too, surprised me.