A new Best of Frankie Valli Tour 2023/24.

eternal

Thanks to my daughter last night 17/1 I was at the Swan Theatre in Worcester to see the show.
So good Gareth sounded and looked amazing. The  audience were really enjoying themselves. It was a sellout. 

The other lads said they had broken down on the motorway and were there for two hours. They must have been frozen. 

Oh so pleased you had a great time. Your daughter is a gem.

Yes read about the lads breaking down.  They looked very cold indeed on the side of the motorway.

Good to know Gareth sounded and looked amazing.  We have come to expect nothing less.

So pleased you went to the show Gareth's Melody. I  saw that they had broken down,  thank goodness they got there in time. 

I'm going to see the show at New Brighton on Monday with my husband,  looking forward to seeing it again.

17 minutes ago, ValR said:

So pleased you went to the show Gareth's Melody. I  saw that they had broken down,  thank goodness they got there in time. 

I'm going to see the show at New Brighton on Monday with my husband,  looking forward to seeing it again.

Have a wonderful time on Monday.  

Another brilliant night and a live band My husband loved it too as did the sell out crowd, the atmosphere was wonderful.  When Gareth came down off the stage the lady in front of us jumped out of her seat and ran down for a hug, lots of fans in who loved that he high fived them.!

One of the best shows I've seen as all the boys have fantastic voices and interact so much with the audience. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fortunate enough to go to Bromsgrove last night (definitely the closest theatre to home).  Was a brilliant show. Gareth's voice ( and his immaculate suits) were just amazing. He was supported by just three of the boys - Tristan, Luke and Diamion. Jordan was  missing ( as seemed to be the past few days at other venues). Hope he is OK. Vicky the director and pianist stepped in to back one song and she was very good.

We had a very good seat which was high up but close to the stage. All seats were tiered enabling everyone to have a great view.

This theatre is very modern and only recently opened having been closed for a time. I need to support it as great location and lots of good events coming on. 

Thankyou for joining me Gareths Melody. Was so lovely to be with you.

Was so nice to see lovely Emma and her Mom and also SarahJane and Maria too. Gareth came out and gave his usual undivided attention to those waiting to see him.