Xmas Lights

pongo999

I rang up Bradford Council and it's definitely 18th Nov.

I asked is gaz there as i have too book trians etc (the more in advance i book the cheaper i get). She said nothing is written in stone lol but she said i should definitely go ahead and book the trian tickets and she said if he there he is more then likley too preform. Also i asked who the headlining act is and as yet nothing been confirmed.

So ally looks like im going just u wait massive power cut in yorkshire that day (i really should not joke re these things lol )

And rachel can u clean out the shed for me again and as its getting colder can i have some more straw for my bedding lol

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D I hope you are going to stay nice and calm Janice,but I had better take my headache pills just in case  :P

luv Heather

Janice stay calm! lol me & Rachel both nearly slapped her at the footie :P

just keep her away from the electrics...please :rolleyes:

It's sounding good. I bet they want him to sing, but whether or not he's ready to sing his new material is another matter. At the very least he has to sing everyone a couple of Christmas classics. :D :D

It had better all be on the radio - now we've all worked out how to record from the bloody thing.

She said nothing is written in stone lol but she said i should definitely go ahead and book the trian tickets and she said if he there he is more then likley too preform.

with that Janice, i think he will be there....

well Bradford will should prepare again for our attack :P

Be calm Janice.... we wouldnt want to lift you off... what would marcia think :P

Have just received this reply from Pulse Radio

Hi Chris,

We're getting a lot of these enquiries.

I'm afraid the organisation of the actual event is nothing to do with us, so

I can't enlighten you, as I don't know.

Thanks,

Gavin Fearnley.

I hope we are not p--ssing them off with keep contacting them!

as i already posted ive b in touch with bradford council thay organize the event and i posted the detials that thay told me lol

im really not sure what anyone can tell us at this stage to be honest lol

reading between the lines he going to be there and will preform and it starts at 7 and is on the 18nov

;) No I wouldn't tell people not to get in touch with Pulse, some people get too offended quickly and start arguing. I don't think they are being inundated, they can cope. Actually they do the Christmas lights show on stage and run it live on radio, so I think they have more to do with it than they are hanging on :rolleyes:

to be honest im happy to post detials i was given lol but will peeps take any notice of them lol who can say

ive not read all the post re xmas lights so im unsure if anyone contacted them on ggates

as what ever u post at times peeps always find fault with lol thats why at times i dont always post re things