Gareth's own picture!

Snowdrop

Thanks for posting that amazing work of art. B) I knew that painting but I think it was never posted on these or other boards. :unsure:

By the way, anyone know where this painting is actually or who has it ??? :unsure: I'd love to decorate my room with that. ;)

I adore that picture. Nothing to do with who the artist is, oh no ;) Seriously, I love it - I love the colours, the design, everything. It's my desktop wallpaper at work ;) Not tooooooo obvious :D

Thanks for posting - you tend to think that people who have been fans for a while have seen everything, but of course threads get missed. Lovely to have it in here. :)

Wow! That's really amazing! :D He's so talented!

Thanks for posting!

Guest GarethsHotChick

WOW Gareth's picture he done at schools is GREAT, We are lucky not only do we have a HANDSOME, VERY HOT and SEXY young man with an AMAZING and angelic voice. But a GREAT drawer too, Gareth sure is multi talented. Thanks for posting that up Snowdrop. :D

He is multi-talented and yet there are people out there who still under-estimate him. I'm glad I have the capacity to realize his full potential.