Sad news about a forum member and great Gareth fan

Jill

Guest NicolaJayne

I only met Tracie once briefly at Bingley, spoke more to her Mum, but she seemed such a lovely girl with a beautifull happy smile. My thoughts are with her family at this sad time. It seems so unfair that someone so young and full of live should be taken like that.

For those of you who don't go on or can't get on GG, its been posted on there that Tracie's mum (Pepper) asked to let everyone know that she received a lovely letter from Wendy Gates and also a very special card from Gareth, offering their condolences.

The thread is here, for those that can get on

She has also posted herself here to say thank you for all the lovely messages, card and flowers

Guest GarethsHotChick

Floz Thank You for letting us know that Wendy sent Anita a letter and Gareth sent her a very special card with his condolences for her loss of Tracie, I am really pleased that both Wendy and Gareth have been thinking about Anita and the family at this sad time. :)

Just to let you all know that we collected £265.00 for Tracie.

The flowers were £45.00 plus £2.00 delivery, so at present we have £218.00 to send to Anita.

I am pleased we ordered flowers, I think they say so much and we still have a substantial amount to send to Harefield.

Thanks everyone

xxxx

Guest GarethsHotChick

WOW £265 altogether is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT, I'm sure that both Anita and Harefield Hospital will REALLY appreciate the £218 donation. And also the flowers, Thank You for letting us know how much was collected Perisa. :)

I missed this over the weekend due to the white pages on ggates, but I've now seen Anita posting to say that Gareth has sent her another card, directly from himself, including writing the envelope. He really is such a considerate young man. I'm so proud. :wub:

i know that this is long overdue.

i am presently here in the philippines and arrived here a month ago. will be here till may. i didnt have any internet access here... had some problems with our pc...

thanks to janice and elaine for texting me. thanks to chris too. too bad that i was not there when tracie left us. both she and anita has been very nice to me. i can still remember the birthday party that they had set up for me. tracey is a lovely girl. at least now she ia at peace and that she is not suffering anymore.

it's great to know that gareth and his mom wendy has been with anita during her lowest time of her life.

I hope Anita is feeling ok. It must be so hard for her.

That's really lovely and considerate of Gareth and his mum to write her a letter/card. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been on for awhile , so I am just seeing this. I didn't know her really remember reading her posts it really saddens me that she had to leave us.Her family will definantly be in my thoughts .She sounds like a lovely girl and I am sure she will be missed.