New Pics of Gareth on ggates

Val4Gareth

Oh I never thought to think Snowdrop, who did take those pics?

I also wondered who the man was, and what was he showing Gareth?

Still hoping he might have done the calendar shoot in Spain.

He looks great in those photos :wub: and very happy, cant wait to see him back properly. :D

:D could be suzanne's dad, as they live out there :D they were taken on 25th august, i think.

they look very relaxed, they must like it over there as they're spending so much time there, very useful having family living abroad! :D

looks like a clothes shop to me :D

I think so, like big prints? :D

Haha - there are clothes on rails in the background. I think it could be an outdoor shop or something - where you can buy books and a fleece, but we can but hope. :D

Ally, you are right - the photoagency page says they were taken on the 25th. Unfortunately all the additional information is 'on holiday in Spain', which is probably just a sensible assumption. :D

Guest GarethsHotChick

Gareth looks GORGEOUS and very sophisticated in those photo's, I LOVE the sunglasses and those muscles of his. Suzanne looks GREAT too, It does look like some kind of shop they are in. I hope they had a good time on holiday. :D:wub:

Thanks for posting up these great pics. :)

Didn't someone say that her parents had bought a place in Spain? :)

Yes someone did. Trying to remember her name.... oh yes....Pongo something or other! ;):D

looks like a clothes shop to me :D

And me. Gareth could be helping Suzanne's dad find a bargain! B)

lol on the last pic, i can see another pair of knees, when they're sitting at table :PB)

Well spotted,lol. Must be Mrs. Mole. :D

lol on the last pic, i can see another pair of knees, when they're sitting at table :PB)
and they are not my knees promise :rolleyes:

thanks for bringing them over I'm guessing its Suzanne dad just think of all the free hols they can have in Spain they both look nice and tanned

puppygates :P:P:P lol

It was great to see the latest pics of Gareth and Suzanne in Spain, he does looks relaxed :D

Thank you so much for the pics of Gareth. He always looks gorgeous! Longing to see him smiling from a tv screen! :lol:

:o What a nice surprise in dark times !!! B) Thank you for drawing our attention to the latest gorgeous pics of an amazing young man. :blush:

He's always taken a great picture, but they just seem to be getting better with age :wub:
I wouldn't want to contradict. :D

I think I really might need to get a life now...I see those and I litterally squill and uncontrollably laughing with excitement....I am suppose to be more mature than that. Geees

He is gorgeous and looks better and batter each day. just wow I agree with everything thats been posted so far he is just ahhhmazing. :wub:

perhaps I wont get a life I like this squilling excitement :D

I can echo that Walkatir :lol:

Can't believe the way I react at the slightest bit of news about Gareth at my age :lol:

Me too. Never could understand why at my age he affects me so much! My family have given up on me, I'm an embarrassment, but i don't care. Love strikes at any age, and his magic never fails to uplift me, either looking at pictures of him, hearing him mentioned in news, or seeing him performing. Why fight it, I'm just enjoying the Gareth effect! :wub: