News of the gig

Floz

I know what he was wearing, Roz texted me...she shouldnt mind me telling yous.

He was wearing grey trousers, white nike trainers, brown shirt, grey thin jumper with a black waistcoast :hyper: :blush:

Thank you so much for telling us about Gareth's gig! It sounds ace! Were there any speeches? Did Simon Fuller say anything publicly? When you say album in the New Year, do you actually mean January? Do we know anything about what programmes he will be on to promote it? So many questions I know, but my inside feels as though it would burst wiht excitement, fear happiness, you name it, I'm suffering every emotion known to man! God bless Gareth, and make him the huge success he deserves to be! :heart: :heart:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for telling us about Gareth's gig! It sounds ace! Were there any speeches? Did Simon Fuller say anything publicly? When you say album in the New Year, do you actually mean January? Do we know anything about what programmes he will be on to promote it? So many questions I know, but my inside feels as though it would burst wiht excitement, fear happiness, you name it, I'm suffering every emotion known to man! God bless Gareth, and make him the huge success he deserves to be! :heart: :heart:

You've said everything there, that I haven't been able to put into words Gatesgal :wub:

Thanks to all who are sending in the news it is so exciting for us all. For those of you who were there it must of been AMAZING. Looking forward to more news when you finally come back down to earth :D Hope someone was able to get a little clip of Gareth's new music the suspense is killing me! Can't wait for the pictures too :heart:

THANK YOU moliudaima for the BEAUTIFUL picture of Gareth :wub: Love his hair :heart:

Dear Lord!

That's it now - I can finally believe it. People have seen him, people have heard him and now there's a photo - from a Gareth Gates performance. Nearly three years - we've made it. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you SO much moliudaima - you have NO idea how much that means! :D :heart: :wub:

I'm gonna post this photo first,

the other ones have fans in it so I have to crop them.

Enjoy!

Gareth was absolutely gorgeous!

IMG_3240.jpg

OMG!! what a picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Guest NicolaJayne
I'm gonna post this photo first,

the other ones have fans in it so I have to crop them.

Enjoy!

Gareth was absolutely gorgeous!

IMG_3240.jpg

Thanks for this gorgeous pic, Moliudaima, I love his hair, and everything else of course. :tongue:

OH MY GOD!!

OH MY GOD!

OH MY GOD!

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GARETH IS BACK :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:

thank you for all the lovely reports and of course for the pics :wub:

i am just so happy for everyone who went there.

great to know that Simon Fuller was there to support him too.

and just seeing the titles of the songs just make me wanna scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is all thanks to Khelda.

He had a lot of banter between songs.

One of the things he said when he was doing a MaQuire course, he had forgotten his Mums birthday.

He was thanking everyone and expecially 19 for letting him make the album he's always dreamed of doing. Oh doesn't that bring a tear to the eyes.

He also said like us that he never thought a time would come when he would be making his comeback. Ah bless him.

One more title Pictures .

Dear Lord!

That's it now - I can finally believe it. People have seen him, people have heard him and now there's a photo - from a Gareth Gates performance. Nearly three years - we've made it. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you SO much moliudaima - you have NO idea how much that means! :D :heart: :wub:

You said it, Maggie! Nearly three years - we've made it!

Great to hear news so soon!

Thank you everybody for all the news and the gorgeous photo! :frantics: :frantics: